Floor mounted pedal box conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor mounted pedal box conversion

Hi all. My car is an audi s2 aby engine. I have a problem with my floor mounted pedal box conversion. I eliminated the factory master cylinder inclining the power brake system. I just closed off the supply from the power steering pump bur when I started the car, oil started spitting out from the x plug. Do I have to supply the feel I closed off somewhere or do I have a problem with my pump? I have a spare pump off and aan audi s4.

Originally posted by pinotattt View Post
    Hi all. My car is an audi s2 aby engine. I have a problem with my floor mounted pedal box conversion. I eliminated the factory master cylinder inclining the power brake system. I just closed off the supply from the power steering pump bur when I started the car, oil started spitting out from the x plug. Do I have to supply the feel I closed off somewhere or do I have a problem with my pump? I have a spare pump off and aan audi s4.

You cannot exactly close it off pressure needs to go somewhere, you will need to remove the 2 pistons from the pump which are located under the 2 x plugs
    RS 2 580HP

Comment

Originally posted by jade View Post
      You cannot exactly close it off pressure needs to go somewhere, you will need to remove the 2 pistons from the pump which are located under the 2 x plugs
      Thanks for your reply. Would I be able to put a pipe from the pressure side into the resevoir? Or is there too much pressure? Re removing the pistons....could it be done? And guides?

Comment

Working...
      X