Load Lugger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load Lugger.

Had a bit of wood to shift today, should fit in the estate!!!(I'll just call it an estate from now on......call it an RS2r and some folks might not spot the r ?!)

Bess had to make do with the back seat.......blanket covered of course!

Anybody else out and about today?

Originally posted by John. View Post
    (I'll just call it an estate from now on......call it an RS2r and some folks might not spot the r ?!)

Great picture........erm.......ures. What on earth were you doing with huge log? Did you pick it up with your little finger? The one that you zip up afterwards!

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

Great picture........erm.......ures. What on earth were you doing with huge log? Did you pick it up with your little finger? The one that you zip up afterwards!

Long story, Father In Law needed something for chopping logs on, spied this bit of trunk when walking the dog, rolled it to the roadside and went back at 1:30 in the morning with van and managed to get it in the side door......dumped it in the garden but then had to get it in the car.......car jack and an alloy ramp saw it gracefully slide into the car. Lowered the car a bit!!(sorry no pics of this).

Comment

Poor bess getting an upgrade like that lol

Hope she gets over having to give her travel spot up for a journey or two lol

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
          Poor bess getting an upgrade like that lol

Hope she gets over having to give her travel spot up for a journey or two lol
          It's out now so she'll be back in the usual position.

Comment

Long story, Father In Law needed something for chopping logs on, spied this bit of trunk when walking the dog, rolled it to the roadside and went back at 1:30 in the morning with van and managed to get it in the side door......dumped it in the garden but then had to get it in the car.......car jack and an alloy ramp saw it gracefully slide into the car. Lowered the car a bit!!(sorry no pics of this).

Nice bit of skulduggery there my good Scottish friend,must have looked comical to anyone out at that time of night watching you on their Night vision glasses.Did you put on the Balaclava?

Nice little story me Old China!
            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
              Did you put on the Balaclava?
              Total opposite, had hi-viz stuff on !

Comment

It's out now so she'll be back in the usual position.
                Pardon? That statement is open to all sorts of concentrations er i mean connotations. That's not a nice way to talk about the Mrs,before you glided it in, did you use the alloy ramp and a wheel barrow?

94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Well it is an estate after all. You'll need to add an axe to your toolkit John How did you get it out though

Great photos, is that a new plate you have as well?
                  1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
                    Well it is an estate after all. You'll need to add an axe to your toolkit John How did you get it out though

Great photos, is that a new plate you have as well?
                    Rolled it out onto a pallet.......then rolled from there.

Aye Mike, got the plate for Becky as it's B3X........had a feeling she'd think it was a bit tacky but bought it anyway(it wasn't expensive) on the thinking that if she didn't want it then it'd do for the B3 CQ.
                    I was right and scored the plate........but put it on the estate to cheer it up a bit.

I like shorter numbers, not sure why.....they just look a bit different.

Comment

sigpic
                      Cab 2.3E
                      90q
                      URS6

Comment

Is that a bottle of merlot in your nice smelling boot
                        sigpic
                        Cab 2.3E
                        90q
                        URS6

Comment

Originally posted by slacky View Post
                          Is that a bottle of merlot in your nice smelling boot
                          Well spotted, you're close......Rioja !
                          Loads of smells in the boot........on the LHS we have my walking shoes, a tin of satin spray paint and the dog's grub! .......on the RHS, my wife's trail running shoes and that bottle of vino.........in the middle.....a lump of tree.
                          And out of site........Opie Oils complimentary air freshener hanging from the rear-view-mirror.
                          Not to mention....the dog

Comment

Well spotted, you're close......Rioja !
                            Loads of smells in the boot........on the LHS we have my walking shoes, a tin of satin spray paint and the dog's grub! .......on the RHS, my wife's trail running shoes and that bottle of vino.........in the middle.....a lump of tree.
                            And out of site........Opie Oils complimentary air freshener hanging from the rear-view-mirror.
                            Not to mention....the dog
                            Lovely
                            sigpic
                            Cab 2.3E
                            90q
                            URS6

Comment

Working...
                            X