Audi RS2 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi RS2 for sale

It's a sad day but I (think) I'm going to sell my car to free up some time and have a break from spannering!

As you'll see from the advert I'm based in France at the moment, but I'm happy to meet any forum members at airports, stations or otherwise in pursuit of knowing she's going to a careful and caring home.

There are a few cars advertised with similar miles or engine miles, as I mention in my advert, I have an exhaustive list of the work I have undertaken. As a result I have a car which is fantastic to drive (daily if you wish), wants for very little and is the recipient of many a compliment by those who "know" and indeed, those that don't!

Don't hesitate to drop me a pm if you'd like any information or would like to arrange a phone call.

https://www.autoscout24.com/offers/a...f7b?cldtidx=13

Mark

beautiful car in a beautiful part of the world too. Nice roads to play on...hopefully taken it for a blast over a few of the passes?
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
      beautiful car in a beautiful part of the world too. Nice roads to play on...hopefully taken it for a blast over a few of the passes?

Thank you very much! I pretty regularly go over the Col du Petit san Bernard to Italy, I've done the Route Napoleon several times on the way to work in the south, a road trip to the Austian Alps to name but a few! I'll be devastated to see her go but I fancy moving to something more modern (read E90 M3 or B7 RS4 perhaps!).

Comment

Working...
      X