Clear All

• S2 for sale

Saw this today. Looks in good order

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-80-2-...562&rmvSB=true
    Cheers
    Don
    ---------------------
    Everything in perfect working order

Am I the only one whom feels gutted they sold their s2 when prices keep going up. But looks clean for sure cracking motor

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer87 View Post
      Am I the only one whom feels gutted they sold their s2 when prices keep going up. But looks clean for sure cracking motor

I am gutted that I have sold Rs2, Dialynx Sport quattro and ur quattro at wrong time
      sigpic_________
      Rob

Comment

Same my was the wrong time and bloody kick myself. What a list of cars I would die to have in a garage. Well here's hoping the B5 becomes as popular

Comment

It's maybe just the lighting or they're cr@p photos but the paintwork looks dull and poor to me

Comment

I have an RS2 I want to sell but now is definitely not the time. But when is? If they keep rising then when I do sell it guaranteed a year down the line they'll be a huge spike and I'll be kicking myself for not holding on to it a while longer.
            RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
            RS2 - LHD on the road again
            RS2 - reduced to component parts
            RS2 Saloon replica
            A4 1.8T
            BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
            sigpic

Comment

It's all relative to the buyer, if you have grade A condition right buyer who's keen. Your going to win, Still a car that's been driven daily and kept right I would pay good money for also. But when will interest die out for these cars.

When I owned mine, you would see heaps (a handful) around my neck of the woods. Sold mine never seen another one bar my cousins or Martin's but they ain't on the road.

I had the chance to buy an s2 avant and my head leaded over my heart. Just the fact parts are getting harder to source. So I went with the B5 S4. I love it, the S2 had a quality about, only you know when you own one. Head Turner for sure.

Comment

Glad you've got into the S4, Chris- yours is a wagon isn't it?
                Your old motor is going into the garage next week at last (been a long winter running diesel pickup!) to get the subframes replaced and new Mot. After that ...look out for it on the NE roads!

Comment

Sure is a wagon needed it with the little one being born, couldn't imagine having a coupe now with a kid.

Get it back on the road, surely there must be a long over due north east meet.

You changing out all the bushes also

Comment

Meet is well overdue!!! But we need Colin to sort his subframes out!

Comment

And Martin needs to sort out his alternator​. I need to pass my mot Saturday lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer87 View Post
                        Sure is a wagon needed it with the little one being born, couldn't imagine having a coupe now with a kid.

Get it back on the road, surely there must be a long over due north east meet.

You changing out all the bushes also

Ah....so you got a sproggo now- excellent- and congratulations- what type is' it' ?

Yeah, all new bushes everywhere underneath....and two extremely solid 'frames Gonna be a coupla weeks bef back on tarmac.

Comment

Is this what hijacking a thread is. Just thought it was funny reading your posts.

Comment

I've got a 1999 coupe quattro 20v with S2 hubs and Boxter calipers. 32,000 miles from new. I bought in 1993. I reckon it's only worth £3k. Big difference for a similar car.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news boys cars passed mot so when's the meet up

Comment

Working...
                              X