Poly bushings from AKmotorsport-disappointing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly bushings from AKmotorsport-disappointing

Hello guys! I wish to note something: Im fully disappointed with the antiroll bar bushings from Albert-AKmotorsport!!! Yesterday my parcel arrived and the bushings look like crap! And I think they are crap!!!!!Worst polyurethane mold ever seen, with a lot of big air bubbles inside, not good casting also! Be careful when and what you purchase! I buy front and rear ARB bushings for Audi S6 C4.

Any pics ?
    sigpic

Comment

I would suggest contacting the supplier to identify the issue and resolve it with them. Airing dirty washing in public is rarely the best route to solve a problem.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Every thing iv ever had from albert I'm 100% satisfied and so are 100s of people too.
        Contact him and resolve the issue I'm sure he will be accommodating .

Comment

Have you contacted Albert about this ? If so what was the reply ?

If not .. Why ? Before publicly criticising before giving him a chance to rectify

Just my tuppenth

Gav
          S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Contact Albert. I have a full set of rear bushes (ARB, subframe, suspension) + front ARB from him. They are very good and I'm very satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
              I would suggest contacting the supplier to identify the issue and resolve it with them. Airing dirty washing in public is rarely the best route to solve a problem.

This is NOT the way to go about addressing an issue with a supplier.
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

So, Error 404 ,this is the feedback from buyer-me to all members here! And the second problem with the bushing is: the original bushings are made from BOGE and they have a metal reinforsed sheet inside! The AKmotorsport DONT heve this rainforce!!!!!Without this metal part the bush will be worn extremly quickly and will not hold the rollbar in the place in critical situation-this is extremely important!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if mr.Tuning - Albert St. can contact with me regarding this problem and will explain to him all my remarks regarding his stuff!!!
                Atanas Popovski +359888394727
                He now all my contacts!!!!

Comment

Your reported quality issues aside, it sounds like you expected something different to what you were buying.
                  Poly bushes are often a totally different design to OEM mounts, as the material is different. It is perfectly normal to have a poly to metal bearing face and if the correct materials have been used this is perfectly fine. Poly material properties are different to OEM rubber compound.
                  If you want OEM, buy OEM.

The issue here is that you have not given Albert an opportunity to address your issues privately before you slagging his products off on an open forum. I am sure that if you are not happy with your purchase, Albert will offer you a return.

Behaving like an entitled school mom and telling other people not to buy his products based on your own misunderstanding is not acceptable.
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

OE bushing are times better and strong compare what AKmotorsport sale!!!!For surre!!!!All AKmotorsport bushing go in to the trash!!!!Again I wish to point evryone what is the quality!And YES this bushings are fare worst than original, and I can’t trust them even for light load!!!If someone doesn’t believe me, buy and verify what I say!!!End of the story please!

Best regards for Error 404!!!!!Albert's lawyer!

Comment

ADP , you have some serious problems. Contact seller for refund and don't be a fool here.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ADP View Post
                        OE bushing are times better and strong compare what AKmotorsport sale!!!!For surre!!!!All AKmotorsport bushing go in to the trash!!!!Again I wish to point evryone what is the quality!And YES this bushings are fare worst than original, and I can’t trust them even for light load!!!If someone doesn’t believe me, buy and verify what I say!!!End of the story please!

Best regards for Error 404!!!!!Albert's lawyer!
                        Take a deep breath and chill the **** out. There are way more satisfied customers on here than unsatisfied, guess who I will believe?
                        '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                        '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Can't see this ending well in favour of ADP

Comment

I would like to see pictures of the bushings.

For now all trash talk and not a single proof.

Comment

pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Working...
                              X