Audi s2 with a few updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi s2 with a few updates

After selling my project I was kinda thinking about what to do with the money. Was looking for another car to buy and the s2 rs2 on the market are overpriced and in poor condition. Then got an offer from another forum member that he was selling his s2. So didn't think a lot because a few years back I wanted to buy it but didn't work out. So the plan is to get it to good driving condition and enjoy it and after that we will see where the road will take the s2. The car was fully stripped and painted and has some minor updates. Some stuff needs to be installed and I hope this time it's a keeper.
    Started like this

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

The car had some normal paint problems, windshield was not really sealing, rear diff and the brake bomb was leaking... Anyway decided not to leave the stuff at it is and get some updates before I get the car.

Comment

Got some parts for the car and the assembly went further. Decided to go for a vacuum brake update.

Comment

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58c4669f...307-WA0007.mp4

Comment

So the brakes are updated and have 8 pot calipers on front and a vacuum pump to support all the power needed. The car is at the point ready and I hope it will get here soon. Thanks for the great job done by forum member pasbogdan.

Comment

Few updates to the interior will follow

Comment

Hey !

Looking very good awsome job !
              Project Audi s2 coupé 1996

http://http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80796]

Comment

Very nice!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

Hope you are keeping well your new car is looking really good, nice little updates/modifications you are doing to your S2 and a nice new shiny paint job , I hope you don't get fed up with this one

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy 3169 View Post
                    Hope you are keeping well your new car is looking really good, nice little updates/modifications you are doing to your S2 and a nice new shiny paint job , I hope you don't get fed up with this one
                    well you saw the job on my rs2.. just dont have the time to update the car off the road.. now will do updates in the garage and will pull the car for the road for close time...
                    anyway im glad to have a driving car.

Comment

I know it's nitpicking but the doors are not aligned 100% perfectly.
                      1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

Yeah I know but it's the job to do.. It's not a new car so I must get it straight

Comment

I wish you to have the best experience with it.
                          Use the car as much as you can in this turbo setup.You will gain 2 things:keep it on road instead of dismantled in the garrage and keep it easy to drive.The stock setup with s2central ecu that is installed now is fun and easy to drive.The rs2 setup is...i do not want to offend rs2 owners...What i mean is that those extra hp gain makes the car totaly dead under 3k rpm.Boost buildup and lag will kill all the fun.

Comment

Hi,

how did the pedal feel change after converting to vacuum? Does it brake under boost?
                            Had my PAS pump rebuilt last year, not sure about the bomb now

Comment

brakes are agressive. boost has no influence to the brakes as its not connected to the intake manifold.

Comment

Working...
                              X