93 S2 Avant for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 S2 Avant for sale

For sale is my 93 Avant that I've had since Feb 13, bought from a forum member. It has done 106k miles non sunroof, black leather, carbon trim. Since I've had it its had cambelt water pump,tensioner bottom pulley. 5 new Beru coils and harness replaced. New Bosch fuel pump, fuel lines replaced cam cover gasket replaced,New new n75 valve, forge 007 recurc valve. Miltek cat back system. Roose coolant and boost hoses. It came to me with a tired ecu cloth interior which I replaced with a nice black heated leather interior sourced by a forum member for me. It had the usual saggy headliner which has been professionally replaced in black Audi cloth. RS 2 sunvisor and all b post etc trims 're coloured in black to match.
    It has a homefried ecu so approx 280 bhp. It's Cyclomen pearl which is very similar to ruby red but I believe is a 93 only colour on an s2. The paint is ok and polishes up lovely but is showing its age with a small bit of lacquer peel here and there. A couple of parking dents around it and the top of the rear bumper is scratched from loading into the boot. Offside front wing has minor bubbling starting but you have to be on top of it to see it.
    It has a replica rs2 tailgate spoiler with brake lamp and comp lip spoiler which look great in my opinion. Bad points are it had a replacement speedo do to peeling which is common on these in I think 04.. will have to check so shows 22k miles on the oddometer. But service history to back up mileage. It has a high speed brake vibration so it needs a pair of front discs. The clutch bite is low it's been like this for 6 months or so now and gotten no worse so think it needs bleeding as the fluid looks old. Bottom pulley has run out visible at idle, again common on these. Brand new calibre vintage rims with Tokyo proxies tyres. She's not mint but not a dog either and very sad to see it go.
    Hope that covers every thing , I've priced it competitively at £7000, as I would like a quick sale due to not having the time to maintain and enjoy it at the moment. Cheers Simon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ruby-s2; 10 July 2017, 23:47.

Wow!

Comment

Seems like a real bargain!
      1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

Lovely colour you fancy a trade for a s4 b5

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple of other things, one of the cats is a bit rattly so I have a pair of Decat pipes to go with it. It's had a recent front screen, the air con compressor went noisy so I have a replacement for that but I removed the condensor and associated hoses when I did a thermostat change last year. I do have the parts to 're instate the air con if needed. Both rads are quite new too. Sorry no overseas buyers, I did put it up for sale on the fb page and was swamped with people wanting to take it out of the uk. The only reason I can see that you would want a rhd car outside of the uk is to break it. It is far to good for that.
          Last edited by ruby-s2; 2 July 2017, 21:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer87 View Post
            Lovely colour you fancy a trade for a s4 b5

No mate sorry, I might be up for a trade on a good merc 190e 2.6, or e30 touring. Or maybe a 205 gti.

Comment

Bulls wish never scrapped the 205

Comment

Wish I'd never sold it you lmao
                Looks great tho Simon,,

Comment

Originally posted by Bullysteeth View Post
                  Wish I'd never sold it you lmao
                  Looks great tho Simon,,
                  Ha ha, treat yourself you know you want too!

Comment

Thinking how quick I could get the cash together
                    Mind you running it every day would be a task

Comment

Originally posted by Bullysteeth View Post
                      Thinking how quick I could get the cash together
                      Mind you running it every day would be a task
                      Yup it's still ferocious on fuel. Lol.

Comment

So is my S4 lol Anyway this is your sale thread so all the best Simon and GLWS

Comment

And a couple more..
                          Attached Files

Comment

I ve been asked, there is no bleed on the mfa screen.

Comment

Working...
                            X