urS6 - Door Trims still available ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urS6 - Door Trims still available ?

Dealer is shut for the Easter holiday, was wondering if any knew if the door trims at the bottom of the four doors on a urS6 are still available new from the Dealer ?

Thanks.

They should be, though they're very expensive.
    Audi B3/B4 Photography group

Comment

All 4 of them cost about 150-60 EUR in Bulgaria. You can buy aftermarket ones from ebay.de for 40 EUR.

Comment

Sorry to take ovet thread but are the aftermarket (ebay) ones any good?

Comment

No problem, was my next question.

Comment

Originally posted by ade-5 View Post
            Sorry to take ovet thread but are the aftermarket (ebay) ones any good?
            when I bought my S6 the previous owner had bought some door centre trims and bottom rubbers.

Don't know where they came from (I think it was abroad going by the address) the centre trims are plastic like the trim on the bottom of the bumpers. A rough finish.

The bottom door rubbers don't compare to the originals. The rubber is VERY soft, it seems to have more elasticity. It might be a good thing as it will return to its original shape.
            Having said all this it might not be the same stuff

Comment

ebay door trim to the Urs6 is rubbish, have tried them... then I bought OEM ones, and yes they are really expensive, I believe mine cost like ~200€ for all of them but they look and are amazing
              1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
              2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
              2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
              2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Originally posted by Wrath View Post
                ebay door trim to the Urs6 is rubbish, have tried them... then I bought OEM ones, and yes they are really expensive, I believe mine cost like ~200€ for all of them but they look and are amazing
                Sounds logical.

Thanks Wrath.

Comment

Working...
                X