New to s2 forum/first time 5cylinder Audi owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to s2 forum/first time 5cylinder Audi owner

Hey all! My names Kevin and I'm the proud owner of a 1990 (1989 production year) Audi Coupe Quattro! I bought the car from Newport, Rhode Island, US, on December 20th of 2015. The car has 184k on it and not a spec of rust or rot for a New England car. I am currently putting an AAN into the car and will be starting a thread under the projects section soon.
    Attached Files

Lovely looking car and sounds like a great project can't wait to follow this one good luck I'm sure you'll find all the help you ever need right here

Comment

. Sounds like your pleased with your purchase. It looks odd seeing the indicators next to the head lights. I guess its what your laws dictate. Good luck with the build. Regards Lynn.

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
        . Sounds like your pleased with your purchase. It looks odd seeing the indicators next to the head lights. I guess its what your laws dictate. Good luck with the build. Regards Lynn.

I have 1 piece type 89 headlights that I have yet to mount up since I need a different connector wired in, I hate the corner lights myself! Haha thank you though

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
          Lovely looking car and sounds like a great project can't wait to follow this one good luck I'm sure you'll find all the help you ever need right here

Thank you!! Its gonna be a journey for sure

Comment

Welcome Kevin, you'll get lots of help on here.
            The fog lights always yellow like yours have but they are easily restored by just reprinting the inside silver. Search on here for instructions. Involves removing the unit, dismantling it, putting it in your kitchen oven at 200' for 15 mins to soften the glue that holds on the glass then removing the glass to allow you to paint it with a rattle can. Put it all back together and the look of the front of your car is transformed!
            Plenty of photos always appreciated on here!
            1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
            2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
            2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Welcome on the forum. Both theforum and the five inline audi's are verry adictive
              1967 fiat 500 future project
              1976 audi 100 coupe S
              1989 vw corrado 16V
              1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
              1994 audi RS2 project
              1994 audi RS2 parts car
              1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

WELCOME
                Good project you have with AAN
                sigpic

Comment