X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint S6 Avant with Audi FSH

This is a bit unusual, and the bid is already over £6k with 5 days to go

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-AUDI-...p2056016.l4276

Have to say that looks like abit of alright to me!!!

Comment

Not sure what makes that a barn find, it's a term that has become so overused that it is now almost meaningless. The phone numbers Dymo taped to the dashboard did make me laugh, reminds me of the works Minis. Looks like a tidy car anyway.
      92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
      98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
      63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
      69 Austin Mini Cooper
      71 MGB GT
      75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
      04 Kawasaki GPX250
      96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

It's the best estate example iv'e seen in years tbh. And i can't remember the last time i saw one with all these extras from the options list.

It has electric adjustable seats .........I've asked the owner. As well as heated.
        Sunroof (Extremely Rare)
        Headlamp Wash
        Bose stereo.
        Cruise control(i think? Check the stalk in the photo anyone?)
        Unused tow bar

Apparently it's getting a new MOT Monday after failing on silly stuff. I like it and if i didn't already have.............
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

In picture 3 on the fleebay add the passenger door looks and different silver to the rest of the car? It might be the light?
          Has anyone viewed the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve80V6 View Post
            In picture 3 on the fleebay add the passenger door looks and different silver to the rest of the car? It might be the light?
            Has anyone viewed the car?
            I think your missing the point mate,this isn't a £25,000 - £40,000 UR Quattro,it's a £6k maybe £7k possibly more who knows S6 that has most of the desirable options with low mileage and is a far batter car to drive! How do i know that? Because another owner had a UR for 7 years and says his S6 is the much better car. This car is going to have a few blemishes it's a 20 year old used car! The MOT stuff you were moaning about is trivial and to be expected for a 20 year old car. Even if it were only 40k miles it would still have advisories on CV gaitors. Who cars about a CV gator showing signs of perishing. Where's the love? NCTS.
            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
              I think your missing the point mate,this isn't a £25,000 - £40,000 UR Quattro,it's a £6k maybe £7k possibly more who knows S6 that has most of the desirable options with low mileage and is a far batter car to drive! How do i know that? Because another owner had a UR for 7 years and says his S6 is the much better car. This car is going to have a few blemishes it's a 20 year old used car! The MOT stuff you were moaning about is trivial and to be expected for a 20 year old car. Even if it were only 40k miles it would still have advisories on CV gaitors. Who cars about a CV gator showing signs of perishing. Where's the love? NCTS.
              I think your missing the point mate. Spending 6-7k of your hard earnt cash on a car with possible different colour door to start with doesn't sit right with me, maybe your a mug for this sort of thing? Looking at the past M.O.Ts, myself and I bet a million other drivers wouldn't drive around with a bald or cut tyre deep enough to reach the ply or cords.
              I'm sure the engine would be great in a vw polo with lambo doors.
              Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve80V6 View Post
                I think your missing the point mate. Spending 6-7k of your hard earnt cash on a car with possible different colour door to start with doesn't sit right with me, maybe your a mug for this sort of thing? Looking at the past M.O.Ts, myself and I bet a million other drivers wouldn't drive around with a bald or cut tyre deep enough to reach the ply or cords.
                I'm sure the engine would be great in a vw polo with lambo doors.
                Just my opinion.

I think your too fussy! I don't know you from Adam,but you pm'd me when your read about my minty 46k 2.8 30V C4 A6 Quattro estate in my S6 estate thread and when i replied you never had the curtosy to be polite and reply back! Just my opinion.
                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Next

Comment

Lol. You should all read the Facebook threads. Fisticuffs!

Comment

Mint S6 Avant with Audi FSH

Holy crap that's a nice car!
                      I bet you anything these will be changing hands for 10k in a couple of years.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
                        Lol. You should all read the Facebook threads. Fisticuffs!
                        I saw it too on the CA thread,what was your take on it??! Are there any other threads on it?
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                          Holy crap that's a nice car!
                          I bet you anything these will be changing hands for 10k in a couple of years.
                          Glad you appreciate the car John,go on why not buy it??
                          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

I have enough cars mate [emoji6]

And a UR to rebuild

Then there's the bikes [emoji15]

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

I think you're missing the point mate, this isn't a £25,000 - £40,000 UR Quattro, it's a £6k maybe £7k possibly more who knows S6 that has most of the desirable options with low mileage and is a far batter car to drive! How do i know that? Because another owner had a UR for 7 years and says his S6 is the much better car. This car is going to have a few blemishes it's a 20 year old used car! The MOT stuff you were moaning about is trivial and to be expected for a 20 year old car. Even if it were only 40k miles it would still have advisories on CV gaitors. Who cares about a CV gator showing signs of perishing. Where's the love? NCTS.
                              Have to agree, it is a stunner at micro level, without even looking at the bigger picture, these cars are now even rarer than they were when new and will not keep coming on the market that often, because of their limited production / survival numbers.

Hopefully it goes to someone who'll fully appreciate what they've got and who has the budget to look after it with the proper level of car it deserves.

It will need a bit spent on it, what second-hand car doesn't but it will reward in spades, mine do.

Last edited by macspring; 12 March 2017, 21:35.

Comment

Working...
                              X