1996 Audi S2 Coupe, 4WD, Turbo, 55795 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Audi S2 Coupe, 4WD, Turbo, 55795 miles

1996 audi s2 coupe, 4wd,Turbo. N reg with only 55795 miles, in rare Lifestyle colour Cricket Green. non airbag model. bought in Feb 2001 with 35.000 recorded miles, i have owned this car for the last 16 years.in which time it has only covered 20.500 miles,bringing the total milage to 55.795 (verifiable by old MOTs etc) it has spent much of its life on a SORN and has been dry stored and covered all that time and never used in winter. Interior condition is as new,no rips,tears or worn seats etc., the interior is the Jacquard Satin with Quatro logo fabric. Carbon fibre trim, electric sunroof,windows,mirrors. Sony single CD player, illuminates red to match instruments. Toad Cat 1 alarm/imob, two keys and three alarm fobs. Engine and running gear: Please see hand written list on photos of parts/costs recently fitted. The car also comes with the original set of 16" Avus Alloys with Avon ZZ3 tyres (5/6mm tread) in very good condition with centre caps. Cambelt changed at 51,507 miles, M.O.T. till May 2017, but will have full M.O.T. for new owner. The car is 21yrs old and although not showroom condition it is in very, very good condition with some minor age related marks. The car drives superbly with approx 300bhp, it is very smooth and powerful and can quite happily potter around in town traffic or if you wish to push on, then you will be impressed with its performance. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS, OR TEST PILOTS OR DREAMERS. Proof of deposit before test drive, I will drive the car until you own it. Any further questions contact MARTIN via ebay. PRICE: NEW PRICE £15,450. Private reg will be removed and original reg of N78 FFC willbe reinstated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by greenyman; 9 May 2017, 16:32. Reason: new price

That's certainly a rare one; colour and mileage. GLWTS
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Looks great...could do wi a few more pictures to tease us with...glws
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Stunning! Hope it finds a good home.GLWS.
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
          Looks great...could do wi a few more pictures to tease us with...glws
          There's many more on eBay.
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Did you get it from Newcastle back in early 2001? It might have been the one i looked at. I'll see if i can find the original sale advert.

Comment

yes thats the one.

Comment

Beautiful motor. You'll surely be sad to see it go !! ?? ... With such low miles the value will only go up in next few years. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

I can vouch for this stunning Coupe I saw it last weekend and its absolutely amazing one of the best S2's I have ever seen it really is quite special!!

Funny you mention Shawn that you saw this car back in 2001 as I was looking at this car the year before at a garage on Team Valley in Gateshead

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                    I can vouch for this stunning Coupe I saw it last weekend and its absolutely amazing one of the best S2's I have ever seen it really is quite special!!

Funny you mention Shawn that you saw this car back in 2001 as I was looking at this car the year before at a garage on Team Valley in Gateshead
                    Not dissing the car at all but at the time i thought it was strange a "96" car didn't have a airbag steering wheel!!! i ended up buying a car with twice the mileage for more money!! Happy i did tho as mine hasn't got a sunroof (im 6,4) but air-con which works for me

There were only 2 cars for sale in the whole country in late 2000 that suited my criteria (late registered, 6 speed car with the stronger box)

Comment

Yeah I bought mine late 2000 from main dealer in Liverpool and for my criteria it simply ticked every box and I still love mine lol!!!

Comment

Good on you two Shaun5 and Anthonys2, it shows true passion for your cars and that's what it should be all about!
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

This the one? If so, I looked at it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          '94 S2 (RS2+ spec. Tarmac Rally Car)
                          S2QuattroMotorsport

Comment

hi, thats the one.

Comment

Bump it up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X