Ruby Red Audi S2 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby Red Audi S2 Avant

Thought it was about time i posted some photos of my avant. Having my coupe written off last summer was horrible, as i know it was probably the best car i'd ever own.

However as the weeks went on, i couldn't help but start checking the classifieds section of the S2 Forum
    Before i knew it i was on a night bus to Cardiff to pick up an avant. This was about 5 months ago...

Today the sun was out so i got her cleaned up a bit...

More to come
    1995 Audi S2 Avant

She looks very nice. Lowered at all? And what size are the tyres as I have the same wheels but they rub on the back... Doesn't help my avant is losers on h&r's

Comment

a legendary forum car i belive
      NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

Looks beautiful in that colour and those A8 wheels really make it.Super nice combo there.
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Very nice Michael will you be coming to Crieff this year?
          95 Coupe Kingfisher ABY

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Wheels just got refurbed last week and look great IMO.

Car is on standard springs with RS2 shocks. Tyres are 225/40/18 running 20mm spacers. No rubbing issues at the back for me. I was tempted by h&rs but i think i'll stick to what i know works. Lowered does look better though.

A legend of the forum it is... previous owners i know of Tonybolony(who i bought it from), Knightrider S4, Dest....

Its easy to tell its been looked after, lots of history with the car and she goes like the clappers!
            1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by as2q View Post
              Very nice Michael will you be coming to Crieff this year?
              Thanks Martin, yep plan on being at Crieff. Maybe meet you somewhere en-route?
              1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

ooooof.....NICE.

Comment

Are you keeping the TT brakes then rather than fitting your old porka ones?
                  Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                  Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Very nice S2 Michael looking forward to seeing it at Crieff love the wheels am guessing that's not a bad way to replace your Coupe! The big question is which one do you prefer Avant or Coupe!!??

Comment

Porsche brakes are now sold. Was close to fitting them, but the TT brakes are more than good enough for road use.

Cheers Anthony, good to hear you'll make it this year Coupe or Avant...thats a difficult one...love them both to be honest. The avant has more head room, being 6'5" i don't have to tilt my head towards the sunroof like i had to in the coupe
                      1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

you have become in a family guy Michael
                        RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                        BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                        LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

A few more photos. This colour really pops in the sun.

These are the main items i used yesterday. Best stuff i've bought recently is this Petes 53 wax, along with the applicator pad seen in this photo. Should have bought one ages ago as it makes the job a doddle.

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

gorgeous car

Comment

Thats a beautiful S2 Avant you have Michael.

Comment

Working...
                              X