Small Reds 304x32 Disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Reds 304x32 Disc?

Hi guys, having a play with larger brake options for the sportquattro under a 15" wheel.

I have a set of small reds / (small blacks) I think they are the same as the 928/944 Porsche M030

Anyhow.....
    I have the calipers and the caliper carrier bracket Part No: 8A0615125A
    I want to know if there is an off the shelf disc that will fit this set-up 304x32 with the correct hat height and the correct bolt spacing 5x112.

I have done lots of searches both on the forum and on the net and have only found topics where people upgrade to the 314dia disc.

Or if I have to have custom bells and discs, where is the best to get these from and does anyone have any measurements or part no's?
    Audi Nut!!!

Some pictures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi Nut!!!

Comment

I use a4 288mm disc with alfa 166 brembo calipers and also need 20mm spacers for r15 alloys

Comment

Machine the 314 down to 304??

Comment

I have sport quattro discs on mine. spot on with the RS2 rear size caliper.

Rob..
          94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
          87 UR 20v ABY
          97 S6 Avant
          96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
          1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

But the 314 discs are 5x130 and there is already a few other holes in the disc face so would not take kindly to drilling the new pcd. Also I thought the 314 Porsche/RS2 had a larger size centre bore.

Audi Nut!!!

Comment

S8 314s different hat height? Merc are 5x112 as well so worth a look. I have seen a few URs running Porsche brakes. Bambridge might be worth a shout as I think he made the carriers.

Comment

A8 314mm discs are 5x112
                Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

Sport discs are 5x112. They also have spacer built in that can machined down to help get the wheel where you want it.
                  Rob..
                  94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
                  87 UR 20v ABY
                  97 S6 Avant
                  96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
                  1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks4x4 View Post
                    I have done lots of searches both on the forum and on the net and have only found topics where people upgrade to the 314dia disc.
                    Spent some time trying to find that.
                    I did not find any close solution in the catalogs.
                    About 5x112 314s:
                    314x30 UrS6/A8D2 disc (OE pn 441 615 301 AA) or 314x25 A64F (4F0 615 301 D) +machining down to needed diameter. There are also disks 323x30 UrS6+/A8D2 (4D0 615 301 A == 4D0 615 301 J) and 321x30 A64F (4E0 615 301 AD == 4F0 615 301 E) they are applicable for machining but it is less budget-wise job. But those disks have good height too.

For 4x108 application: FFI ST 300x24 disc (OE pn 4410264) with center bore machining and likely large spacer (poor brake disc height).

Comment

Right thanks for the input chaps....
                      I have searched all evening for what I think is required.... Please correct me if I am wrong.

The Data for standard RS2 304x32 is

But I need this disk in 5x112 and with the centre hole at 68mm

So after a long while I have come up with a Mercedes 500CL disc,
                      It's a 330x32
                      The hat height is 1mm shorter
                      The centre hole is 67mm so will need 1mm machining out,
                      And of course the overall diameter will need reducing.

Can anyone spot any downside to using this disc once the relevant machining has been done???

Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Are S2 and RS2 hubs equal in height?

Comment

the bolt holes in the Merc disc will also need modified
                          Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

Why will the Merc discs need modification on the bolt holes?

Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Bolt holes are different diameter on mercs/audi, 2mm smaller on mercs.
                              1986 urquattro 20v 3b

Comment

Working...
                              X