S2 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant

So I have been debating selling my S2 Avant to help pursue a business venture

Here's the basic spec:

1994 Silver Avant
    Black leather seats with Carbon inlays
    Sunroof
    Cruise control
    18'' A8 Sport wheels
    323mm Fronts discs with 996 turbo calipers
    KW V1 Coilovers
    B5 RS4 rear roll bar
    Milltek 3'' exhaust
    K24 turbo with 360 degree bearing pack and Billet wheel
    RS2 intercooler
    630cc Injectors
    Bosch 413 8 bar fuel pump
    Compression lowering head gasket
    Ported and polished cylinder head
    AWE boost gauge
    MRC Custom remap
    304ps - 437nm

The car currently has 146500 miles on the clock with a full MOT and has just had an oil change, always Millers Nano 10w-60. It has a folder full of old recipts and paperwork along with pretty much every old MOT certificate. Nearly all of the engine work was carried out in November and a new cambelt, sprocket, tensioner pulley and new aux belts were fitted at the same time as the head was off for all the work carrying out.

The head was crack and pressure tested, ported and polished, skimmed and rebuilt, there are non of the usual cracks in this head, (between exhaust valves/ spark plug hole) as can be seen in pictures.

Other work i have done in my ownership, A powder coated rear subframe with solid bushes fitted with all new camber adjustable bolts and new rear track arms. The Turbo was rebuilt at Turbo technics just before the head came off and all of the upgrades fitted. Also the car has recently had new rear discs and pads, engine mounting, rear caliper rebuild, Front cv boot, rear diff oil change, N75 and loads of other things i cannot remember right now.

Bodywork is in good condition but as with any car of this age there are some age related marks which let it down and a couple of areas of corrosion starting to appear. Rear tailgate under the wiper has some minor corrosion as has the rear passenger side wheel arch by the bumper. There are some 'car park dings' around the car and the wheels would benefit from a refurb to give them a fresh look.

I have attached some pictures of the car, although i appreciate my current camera phone is pretty rubbish, I will get some better pictures taken with my camera once repaired. If there is any more information required please just message me.

http://s389.photobucket.com/user/Chr...rary/8V%20head

£7995
    Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Nice spec car...
    Good couple of cars for sale atm...

Comment

Looks a very nice example and good luck with both selling your car and your business venture

Comment

I drive past this everyday on the way to work, and it is always very clean. Looks like a great spec too

Comment

Where is the car located??

Comment

Thanks for the comments, the car is located in Huddersfield.
            Cheers,

Chris

Comment

MM very nice good luck with the sale... I will be up in Lindley to see some family..v v v soon. They're round the corner from the Infirmary.. how close are you from there?

Comment

Only a stones throw away from there
                Cheers,

Chris

Comment

This is the one I rescued from a guy in London and sold on the Jim (human joist) who then flogged it on. It was a lovely car and I regret selling it with hindsight.

Comment

Wish I had the cash as I'd have that.

Do have a S4 B5 370bhp in Noggy ?

Comment

Is this still for sale ?
                      Gav
                      S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Hi Gav,

Yes it's still for sale.
                        Cheers,

Chris

Comment

Some pictures of the underneath.

Will be going up for sale in all the usual places in the next week.
                          Cheers,

Chris

Comment

Having owned and sold this car on I can't believe it's still sitting around. It really is a solid example..

Comment

PM sent Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X