Companies for hard anodising ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Companies for hard anodising ?

Got a couple of billet aluminium parts made and want to get them hard anodised - does anyone have any recommendations around the South East - or failing that, since they are small, companies that would be able to deal by post?

TIA
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

I used to use A1 anodising in East Grinstead when I lived there (I think they may have moved to crawley now)

Comment

Always used Mansfield Anodisers, but they are local to me, but great idea to get them hard anodised and then dyed black, Black is the only colour that covers up the dark greyish colour the aluminium turns after Hard anodising, anything thats anodised a nice shiny silver hasnt been Hard anodised!!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys... I'll get on the phone - hopefully they'll accept a few small pieces as one offs..... not much if a contract opportunity for them though...

Comment

shame i havnt got anything thats needs Hard Anodising mate, could off put it all together and got it done for a one off lump sum price, as most companies do charge a minimum price for one offs and small batches

Comment

A1 have quoted me 35 quid for anodising the 2 small pieces - plus return courier charge...

Anyone else got anything they need to anodise ???

Gonna have to pay it, do need to get my parts done ...

Comment

Working...
            X