Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VW Corrado VR6. Low mileage, best colour, black leather Recaro interior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Corrado VR6. Low mileage, best colour, black leather Recaro interior.

Hey guys, will be putting my Corrado up for sale in a few weeks time to clear room for my new Supra, and just wanted to gauge any interest. []

She is an M-Reg VR6 manual in Blackberry Metallic (THE best colour for these), and the ultra rare black leather Recaro interior.

For those of you unfamiliar with Corrado VR6s, they are GREAT cars. The engine is powerful and full of character, and they have one of the best FWD chassis going. Not as quick as an S2, but MUCH better fuel economy and practicality (than the Coupe). Will take 4 adults with relative comfort, and it has a big boot.

She has done just over 101k miles, and has loads of service history. The only modifications are a Milltek exhaust and 6 branch manifold (sounds incredible, without being loud) and coilovers (stock suspension also included)

I am also including a spare sunroof with a glass panel from an Ibiza, which is a direct fit.

She has recently had a full respray, and looks absoloutely fantastic! Sadly, an engine mount went recently and damaged the bonnet, so she's booked in for that to be sorted, and will be available from around the 20th of October. No rust on the body anywhere that I can see. I have stripped the interior out, and there is no rot on the shell anywhere that I can see.

I recently fitted the Black leather Recaro interior myself, which is in great condition. It has minor wear to the drivers doorside bolster, but this is only very minor and not noticeable. All the electric movement etc works perfectly. The rest of the interior is also in excellent, unmarked condition.

I am looking for offers near £6k for my Corrado, there can't be many left in this condition, certainly not in this colour and with that interior! [B)]

I'm based in York, and you can contact me on zero seven nine six nine seven four eight nine five seven.

Cheers, Jason.

EX S2 ABY owner, now driving a BMW E39 530D manual & a MK1 Golf GTi called 'Hattie'
    My second Supra, a very special 1997 RZ-S 6 speed single

Shocking color!! good luck looks fantastic

Comment

Stunning. And you're right , this is the best colour. I've had a few and my wife rebuilt one of these in that colour.

Glwts
      S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Working...
      X