Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 S6 Estate.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-AUDI-...8AAOSw8-tWVOQk

Old Bigsii here needs his head testing or he's plain taking the Michael.

Cambelt needs changing,sunroof doesn't work and luggage cover missing.
    Wants top dollar for no effort!

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

"sunroof doesn't work"
    WTF does that actually mean...the motor's blown up or it doesn't let sun inside any more?!

Comment

£5.5k?
      '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
      '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Makes my 96 S6 Plus spec auto Estate with all the toys and only 113k seem cheap

Comment

And just in case if you were wondering if he is taking the Michael, it is photographed in the rain and at night time

You couldn't make it up!
          Audi S6

Comment

All the criticism may be valid, but it is only sunroof fault which can be fixed. A load cover can be bought second hand.

None of my four UrS6 have sunroofs.

It has a lot of history, it has a sunroof, leather, and is manual, silver paint.

Assuming it is in good order, straight and not crashed, the only issue is the price is a bit too strong, but anyone who wants a cool S car which is also practical, it has a lot going for it, once the price can be pared back somewhat.

As it is an Avant it won't have to be sold when your family of just you, goes to two of you and then a couple of small ones of you, unlike B4 Coupes.

Just sayin.................

Comment

Looks a much better advert now.
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-AUDI-...oAAOSwwE5WWzUX

Can see where the price is coming from now (still a tad too much I think)
              '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
              '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
              '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

It's very easy to say it's overpriced which is a fair comment so I suppose all you can do is buy one of the other ones for sale, , , , oh no wait - there aren't any!

Comment

Originally posted by HMS-S6 View Post
                  It's very easy to say it's overpriced which is a fair comment so I suppose all you can do is buy one of the other ones for sale, , , , oh no wait - there aren't any!
                  I think we were referring to ones that have recently sold and some of us have not missed anything in the last 2 years or so. .. .. ..

Like your humour,your dead right though,,,, "oh no wait - there aren't any!" Spot on.
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Surely the MUST rise soon???
                    JP's article in Audi tuner stated 55 left in the uk if I read it correctly. That's a rare car!!!

Comment

Those figures are usually based on that howmanyleft website, which may as well be a random number generator

Comment

Back on EBAY http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-AUDI-...oAAOSwwE5WWzUX
                        Urs6 avant nogaro
                        s2 avant

Comment

^^^^^^Was just about to post it back up again.Well things have changed.it's had a cam belt change and looking at what people want £2k for battered bodied B4 80 quattro saloon and the noggy blue Auto that sold for £3.5k on eBay recently i'd say his pricing isn't so far fetched now. Probably worth £4.5k maybe?
                          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

The garage in blackpool that did the cambelt, on first glance it doesn't look promising but they do seem to have a good rep.

Link

Probably priced about right and one less thing to worry about.

Just noticed some odd panelling on the drivers side rear door. May be nothing to worry about but it definitely isn't straight.

Comment

And every one says my car is over priced yet its lower mileage, had a full suspension rebuild, new cambelt, water pump, as new brakes, refurbed 16" or 17" wheels. Yes its Auto but i have got most the parts needed to convert it to manual.

Comment

Working...
                              X