recaro upholstered help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recaro upholstered help

Has anyone had there seats reupholstered. im after having one of my recaros done before it gets worse needs new back foam and 2 parts of fabric replacing.

Is the foam back still available is it a audi or a recaro part. but does any one know of a good company or some one who is good at replacing the fabric thats needed. any help welcomed

If Audi don't do the foam you should be able to get it from Recaro themselves. Side bolster foam last time I checked is £40 each so £80 per seat plus the back rest foam on top. Go to a upholsterer who has a very good reputation and you can see his work.It will cost you but it's worth it. I could recommend someone Liverpool way but he's expensive and all he does is Ferraris / exotic cars that footballers bring to him.

What Audi recaros have you hot??
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

thanks for info are the prices from audi or recaro and they are rs2 ones so want to look after them

Comment

Whereabouts are you ?
        Krych car trimmers in Bristol are Recaro appointed (apparently)
        For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

Originally posted by mrtat2k9 View Post
          thanks for info are the prices from audi or recaro and they are rs2 ones so want to look after them
          they are Audi prices.Recaro are pretty much the same. If you need cloth fabrick Audi tradition have the correct cloth.Got any pics of your rs2 seats?
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

I dont at the min will get some soon. The only cloth that needs to be replaced it the part on tje side where some one has draged accross it every time they have got in or out.

im in Mansfield Nottingham

Comment

Andy of Snappy Gaitors in Crewe.

Comment

Interesting thread, looking at getting mine refurbished also which i think will involve a new side bolster and possible some leather one the one side unless they can work miracles!
                S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

I need a side bolster for me RS2 driver seat, I also need to find out where to locate this
                  RS 2 580HP

Comment

http://www.mjinteriors.com/index.php

These guys are suppose to be excellent

Comment

I bought a pair of Golf Mk III Recaros to put in my Avant and had quattro script cloth applied to the centre section by Tony Archer in Huddersfield.

I highly recommend his work, here's what they ended up looking like:

Comment

I'd recomend these guys.

http://www.linktrim.co.uk

Comment

That looks great Jack!

Comment

Can anyone recommend an upholsterer in Cornwall or Devon?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4688 View Post
                              I bought a pair of Golf Mk III Recaros to put in my Avant and had quattro script cloth applied to the centre section by Tony Archer in Huddersfield.

I highly recommend his work, here's what they ended up looking like:

Stunning seats Jack and best colour combo! The centres look really well done. Mine are exactley same cloth without Quattro script but RS2 recaros.
                              Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 23 April 2014, 12:22.
                              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X