Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Herts UK

Hi ALl,

Just thought I would say hello as just signed up. I have a C4 2,5TDi Avant but secretly wanting to find a TDi quattro, and even more secretly wanting a S6 avant C4, and wishfully thinking a S6+ with a petrol card. :-)

Also a fan of 100 S4 and spotted that beauty on ebay at the moment.

I really shouldnt be thinking about a S6 / S4's esp as I am getting 600+ from a tank in my TDi 140 at the moment....but :-)

Anyway, I will have a look around and no doubt will have some questions soon
    Attached Files

Great to have a new member close by enjoy the forum

Comment

Yep as he said.
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Thanks Guys,

appreciate the welcome

I actually live in Hemel and work in Harrow so dangerously close for me to have a look at your cars :-)

Is there an up and coming meetup happening soon or does anyone from here go to a specific night at the Ace Cafe at all?

Thanks

Dek

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking motor
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hey Welcome!
            Check out ----> Servicing Stop <----

Comment

Hello... I too am in Hemel and have my s2 avant nicely tucked up in the garage bringing it out for a play when I feel like it lol. Will have to say hi in person at some point. Strange I haven't seen your car around as I've lived locally for the last 30 years. Welcome to a great forum though

Comment

Get another C4 2.5tdi, but with quattro and keep the red one as a spare car.

All B4 and C4 cars are now getting rarer due all the time to their condition as more meet their maker.

Any interior bits / brakes the new one doesn't have get them from an UrS4 / UrS6 that is being parted.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome . Nice Tdi , looks familiar, was it previously owned by Jason on here at all ?
                  sigpic
                  Cab 2.3E
                  90q
                  URS6

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                    Hello... I too am in Hemel and have my s2 avant nicely tucked up in the garage bringing it out for a play when I feel like it lol. Will have to say hi in person at some point. Strange I haven't seen your car around as I've lived locally for the last 30 years. Welcome to a great forum though
                    Ahh nice to know there is someone very local, I hope to see the car in the metal one day then.. I've had the car for 2 years now (originally with a red bonnet and soon to be red again once resprayed)...

I have seen a silver S6 on a few occasions down by the magic roundabout. Maybe you have seen either of these zooming about hemel?

Once the 928 is sold, I will be looking for some 5 cyclinder action as doubt I will find an S6 4.2 C4 unless I import from .de

Anyway Hope to see you around soon!

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
                      Get another C4 2.5tdi, but with quattro and keep the red one as a spare car.

All B4 and C4 cars are now getting rarer due all the time to their condition as more meet their maker.

Any interior bits / brakes the new one doesn't have get them from an UrS4 / UrS6 that is being parted.

Welcome.

I'd love a 6 spd quattro but so so rare now... I always keep a look out tho on various sites. I have spare parts from another c4 typically front wings and some other parts..

Thanks for the welcome :-)

Comment

Originally posted by slacky View Post
                        Welcome . Nice Tdi , looks familiar, was it previously owned by Jason on here at all ?
                        Thanks,

No this was from a guy up in Northampton . Its a great car esp miles per tank and 6 spd box and masses of room... I refuse to go for anything modern post 2000..with high pressure fuel system, and prone to DMF issues..

Nice to still get a nod from those who appreciate the classic metal

I wouldn't mind either a TDi quattro, s6 , s6+ S2 Avant or RS2.... I'm not fussy

Comment

Nope not seen the Porsche but I might have seen the Mitsubishi but not overly sure... I've seen a few S6s round but not often and not recently.
                          Will have to say hi at some point.

Comment

Working...
                          X