What colour is my interior???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What colour is my interior???

So I'm looking at getting my front seats repaired but am unsure of what colour my interior is. The upholsterer I am thinking of using has suggested I try and find out if the material is still available for obvious reasons. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If it was the leather with this color, would be ECRU, but I am not sure for the non leather ...
    On cabriolets for example there is interior color code and name stated on the inside of the rear speaker panels. I am not sure about coupes but should have it somewhere there too
    99' BMW 528iT (the Bear) - sold
    07'-09' Linkoln MkS 3.7 (the Limo)
    94' Audi 90 CS 2.8 (Barak Obama) -Dissasembled donor
    97' Cabriolet 2.8 (Kremena) - sold
    97' Cabriolet 2.8 (Albena) - the One

Comment

Originally posted by cadiddy View Post
      So I'm looking at getting my front seats repaired but am unsure of what colour my interior is. The upholsterer I am thinking of using has suggested I try and find out if the material is still available for obvious reasons. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
      Find the build tag and post it up. (Like the one below). It's upholstery codes are N2G/CK. Yours will be different but in the same location on the build tag (probably found in the boot area (under carpets, etc), or in the original warranty book).

From your photo, I can NOT tell from my screen whether it is a platinum (grey) or ecru (beige)

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Looks like quartz velour
        Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

I,m thinking platinum chenile velour.
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

I'll post up a picture of the build tag in a bit, would probably clear this up easier!

Comment

I'll post up a picture of the build tag in a bit, would probably clear this up easier!
              Yes.

Comment

Serret Velour in Quartz is the interior type/colour, same as in my old 90 quattro.

Comment

Comment

Build tag photo
                    Thanks for posting the photo. N0W/XU = quartz/graphite (grey/grey) cloth (probably velour as opposed to jacquard (that can be seen from the photo)).

What is curious is I can't find a listing for an 8B30T8. I find a 8B30T5, 7A with a 5spd (and rear diff). I am guessing yours is a 7A front-wheel drive automatic car (I saw the shifter). Must be rare.

Also I can't find the paint code listed for a 1991 "M" coupe as Y7T. Y7U = stone grey metallic.

Photos?

Comment

http://oemwolf.com/wiki/audi/local_market/audi_coupe/1991/

Okay found something:

Audi Coupe 2.3 20v
                      Sales code..Engine....................................Tr ansmission Description

#8B30T8 2.3L 5 cyl gas 170 Hp (125 KW) 7A 4A transmission CSA (this site always gets the transmission code letters backwards)

Production period
                      Mar 1990 - Jul 1991
                      http://oemwolf.com/wiki/audi/local_m...di_coupe/1991/

Body colour = crystal silver metallic Y7T
                      http://oemwolf.com/wiki/audi/local_m...binations.html
                      Last edited by UrS4boy; 31 August 2015, 20:06.

Comment

Thanks for that mate, I can upload a few photos in a bit, I'll have to trawl through my photos on my phone. I believe it is a pretty rare car with the 7a and auto box, hogmanay
                        howmanyleft.com say there's ~13 left in this country, that's both sorned and taxed cars. Not a bad save from the scrapyard I don't think

Comment

Working...
                        X