Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts stolen. please look out for....

Guys

last night between 8pm and 10am my mates garage in oldham was broken into and lots of things were stolen primarily alloy parts.

around 20 wheels were taken and some other bits.

my parts taken were the following

1. staandard s2 rim very good condtion. original spare.
    3. bbs rc 18" with 2 x eagle f1 and 1 x proxi
    1 bbs rs2 17" rim with eagle f1 tyre
    1 brembo 6pot gt2 caliiper and custom braket in black. caliper is silver with the yellow caps on the pistons. very distinguishable.
    1 infinity sub. tools etc.

i aint happy. i needed the caliper and 17" rim to put the car back on wheels. not good times.

other items were corsa rims, golf rims general ally. looks like a weigh-in job.

let me know if you hear or see the caliper and wheels.

cheers

Gaz

Complete gits! Really sorry to hear about that and hope by some miracle they turn up somehow.

What is wrong with some people?

Comment

Originally posted by Cottis View Post
      Complete gits! Really sorry to hear about that and hope by some miracle they turn up somehow.

What is wrong with some people?
      They are lacking in intelligence, morals, as sense of right and wrong, education, stimulation, focus, purpose, imagination and knowledge.

and they are most likely not to have been raised properly.

This is the main problem, ****-heads breading with **** heads creating more **** heads.
      When my government is elected we will introduce a simple and fair breeding licence.
      A simple exam will have to be passed in order to obtain one.

I will keep and eye on the bay for these bits and report any findings

cheers
      sigpic
      "For what you spent on that you could have brought a new car"
      BUT I DON'T WANT A NEW CAR!

1995 S2 Avant, Volcano Black
      1982 VW Golf Mk1, primer yellow, will be finished one day, maybe.
      2003 VW T4 long nose X pack, (has become project)

Comment

For a substantive wage a company car and anonymity I would get rid of the people you refer to.
        sadly they seem to breed faster.
        My in laws had a tacky metal ornamental dog nicked off their door step yesterday! Probably 50p weigh in.

Comment

They are most likely being sold as scrap metal. We had to put all the alloys without tires on them inside to prevent a recurrence of this problem where I used to work. Lazy B-tards would only steal what was easily turned in to cash. The problem was rampant until the scrappers were required to get ID from people recycling. Another layer of BS for honest folk. Check in with the local scrap metal guy & file a police report. Puts the police on notice.
          HTH, Chris
          "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

Thieving scum

Hope the bits turn up mate
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I think scrap too

a gt2 6 pot with custom bracket scrap eh.

this has put my project back a fair bit.

keep a lookout guys, cheers

Comment

guys,

quick update.

the caliper has been found. yeeeeehah
                it had ben dropped, we presume by mistake. my mate found it in a pile of rubbish.

the rest is still awol.

cheers

Comment

Any point dusting for prints ???
                  Paul Nugent
                  Webmaster http://S2central.net
                  Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                  2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                  2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

csi spent 4 hours plus at the garage initially said that wool gloves had been used as they got fibres.

ill see my mate let him know.

Comment

Sad to hear.And even worse,when a lot of my spare parts were stolen they got to scrap for 0.25 cents/kg????
                      What for me was gold for other was scrap.
                      Called the police and the firs question:do you have authorisation to dismantle cars??why do you keep your cars like this???

Comment

Set up a saved search on Ebay for each of the items and tick the box for email alerts...worth 5 mins of your time I reckon even if it's a long shot

Comment

its being done at the moment the ebay thing. parts were not spare but really needed.the 16vq b3 is almost s2 now. minus the engine all wiring, trim, rear end, hubs gearbox etc is in. I had one hub that was bent to replace so caliper was in boot and wheel at side of car. they went. engine was due to be fitted last weekend. need the mounts welding in. gotta check they are still there actually.

we have pics of a white tranny van. 3-420 in the morning but reg not visible.

id expect its all chopped up in an alloy scrap bin now.

at least the caliper, a rare and costly part and the custom bracket are back in safe hands.

Comment

Working...
                          X