Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does undue care and attention mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does undue care and attention mean?

what does undue care and attention mean?

the good old boys in blue are trying to do me for it.

i was in traffic in 1st gear at appox 5miles an hour, in a iveco pickup i do not understand how this is undue care and attention.

U never payed attention and puchased the van without care.

Maybe a merc sprinter next time?
    ABY Coupe
    sigpic

Comment

Jokes aside it means u were driving while not paying enough attention to the road / traffic and driving carelessly.
      ABY Coupe
      sigpic

Comment

Will, Have a look over at http://www.pepipoo.com/ see if that helps. I'd fight it to be honest, sounds wrong
        Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
        S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Tell us everything Will, I feel you are holding details back
          Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
          England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

undue care and attention, hmm did you have both hands off the wheel? were you eating? where you on the phone?

Comment

There must be more to this one. Were you involved in an accident??
              91 Modded 3B
              14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Cmon Will, open yourself up to us, were here to help, tell us what happened were here for you!
                ABY Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

Knowing Will, he was probably eating a sandwich, whilst on the phone and changing a CD, staring at the Totty walking down the street whist checking out the S2 in his mirror,
                  Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                  S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

from what they would tell my boss (he had to give my details) they said "its probably some woman that he's caught the wing mirror of" "it probably wont even go to court" "we just have to been seen to be doing something" "i shouldnt worry"

so just got to wait for the post so they can send me details of what i have aparently done!!

Comment

Originally posted by rotoryboy
                      Knowing Will, he was probably eating a sandwich, whilst on the phone and changing a CD, staring at the Totty walking down the street whist checking out the S2 in his mirror,

wasnt you was it?

nah seriously wasnt doing anything i got stuffed for the mobile thing the other week so wasnt going to do it again that quickly!!

Comment

U know taking photos of totty with ur mobile is as good as using it...
                        ABY Coupe
                        sigpic

Comment

My mates dad once smashed his van into a parked vehicle, in court he said that the sun was in eyes. The Police pointed out that it was late afternoon and he was travelling east.
                          He admitted out of court he was checking out totty in miniskirts.
                          He got done for undue care and attention.
                          Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                          England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Im loving the avatar Bry,

Looks like a vulture watching ebay
                            ABY Coupe
                            sigpic

Comment

That woman must have got herself a bit of an ego... imagine her telling her girlie mates that.... this guy was driving along checking me out and was looking so hard he crashed in to a parked car!
                              Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                              2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
                              X