numberplates,,, grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numberplates,,, grills

thought id put a few pictures on here today as im currently in a state of pain ..
    unable to move, a nice lump cut out of me bum the other day ,, o yes pain...
    well as you can see i have made my own grills for the front of the s2 an well like them or not...

aslo i was wondering how many of you would think its a good idea havin some number plates made up for the s2 forum something like the ones on my car but with a s2 forum feel to them ideal for track days an photo shoots dont you think... who would be the person to ask on here about doing this as my friend said he would do them at a cheap cheap price...
    Attached Files

closer pic of bottom grills

another pic of bottom grills
    Attached Files

Comment

bumper mesh

also thought id show the cuts ive made to the bumpers a bit chav but still done not to look OTT no doubt not to every ones taste still got to put the mesh in the front bumper yet ... but put the mesh in the rear bumper ,
      Attached Files

Comment

i like the grills they match the bonnet grill which is the same as mine
        spill the beans where did you get the materials from
        94 s2 avant
        aoc member 1116

Comment

o yes ebay

yep got the bits all of ebay the grill canny be the same as yours i made it myself its truely a one off

Comment

ok mine is a kamei honeycombe grill
            got a link for the materials
            94 s2 avant
            aoc member 1116

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2
              yep got the bits all of ebay the grill canny be the same as yours i made it myself its truely a one off

Well done.. I like the slits in the bumpers, how did you cut them soo clean?

please give a link to the ebay grilles!

-Anton
              Cheers mis amigos,
              _Anton

Comment

good job thats exactly what im gonna do ... create my own grill ..... its too expensive to buy em ....

Comment

Grills look good but not sure about the plates....doesn't the S2 use stick-on front plates? So changing them would be a pain

Cheers n

Si
                  95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
                  Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
                  With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

How did you make the grills, would make a good "how to". Did you have to sacrifice an old grill for the surround? Where did you get the mesh? Please tell.

The plates are an idea.

Comment

Very Nice !!!!!!
                      Last edited by PhilS2R; 30 April 2006, 20:13.
                      God forgives...... Me not....

and

If you disturbs the dog...
                      It will puff out you the hand !!!

Pitbull Proverb

Comment

yep i had too cut up the old grill and bottom bumper inserts to do this and then i drilled holes and slid the new mesh in place i have also done some cutting slots all along the top and bottom and sliding metal mesh in there and cutting too size the metal mesh was ten times easier to do and the grill needs some filler in it to help it to look like the rs2 one but hey if any of you go to any shows and you see me car you can take a look i try to go to as many shows as possible...,

Comment

how did you make this mesh?it looks like the RS4 mesh
                          can it be found somewhere?I would like the RS4 mesh better than the RS2

Comment

Working...
                          X