S2forum has won Audi Club Communications Gold Award 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2forum has won Audi Club Communications Gold Award 2007

Well done everyone for making this forum, at the audi driver awards last night S2forum won the Gold award for communications and I would like to say thanks to everyone that has voted for us.

Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Some pics of the award

Keep an eye on next months Audi driver for the dodgy photo of me and claire collecting the award
    Greg

Comment

so did you look good in your suit and bow tie...

Comment

Well done us!

Hope you weren't too razzled Greg, could be an embarassing moment captured in the mag!
        Cheers'en, AndyC
        1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Great news!
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

That is a great bit of news - thanks to all who voted !

Paul
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Good going considering we're not a 'proper' club.
              SS

Comment

Must admit now - if I thought we had a chance at an award it would have been for the 'technical info' category seeing as so much techy information, often at amazing detail from our contributing members, is openly shared and discussed. Kinda surprised to be honest that we bagged this more general category.
                Paul Nugent
                Webmaster http://S2central.net
                Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Nice one us, well done guys

Have to say, the small amount of time ive been here, have been overwhelmed with the amount of info and help available, better than i ever got 10 years ago when i was with the capri club, and that was with reguler monthly meets of around 20 members.

Also good to know, when i get my S2, will be in very capable hands with anything i need to do/know thanks to the rest of you, seeing uber the bonnet for the first time at ADI, thats a god send!

So would say the award is well deserved, and i hope to contribute some usefull stuff myself in the future!

Also, would say technical would count towards communications myself?
                  Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Great news........ Congrats all!
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Well done Greg and everyone who provides information to this brilliant forum. I wouldn't have an S2 if I couldn't get the support of the people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2 View Post
                        so did you look good in your suit and bow tie...
                        No Bow tie, had suit and tie instead. Will have to wait and see with the photo though, had a couple of beers and some chapagne by that point so hopefully look presentable.

Our table did quite well on the dinner quiz too so our table won an extra bottle of bubbly, have to give credit to Neil Birkitt, Ian & His dad Graham from Audi Driver who's knowledge was second to none. Our table ended up with 3 awards too TTOC got the events award and Ian collected an award for Wayside Audi Milton Keynes.
                        Greg

Comment

sounds like a good evening
                          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Yeah be worth getting a few of us along next year if we are shortlisted for the awards again
                            Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                              No Bow tie, had suit and tie instead. Will have to wait and see with the photo though, had a couple of beers and some chapagne by that point so hopefully look presentable.

Our table did quite well on the dinner quiz too so our table won an extra bottle of bubbly, have to give credit to Neil Birkitt, Ian & His dad Graham from Audi Driver who's knowledge was second to none. Our table ended up with 3 awards too TTOC got the events award and Ian collected an award for Wayside Audi Milton Keynes.
                              What colour tie was it?

Comment

Working...
                              X