Footwell+leds installed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwell+leds installed!!!

Great THANKS to JAS11N for his time and efforts to make this possible.I wouldnt have done it if it werent for him!I promised a little 'payback' which will be sorted!Well here the deal.Footwell lights front and rear on my RS2 along with ambient LEDs red on the top.We tried to make everything as OEM and incospiquous as possible,so i know the photos on now are not as good.so i will try and make some in the evening as well.

Great to meet you and your lovely girlfriend today Vasilis .

That's one mighty fine RS2 you have there, and was a pleasure to help

Jase..
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

aaaah the red led overlights, I sooooo need to install them, they look the mutts nuts on our A6, love driving it at night just for that!

Good work guys

David
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I'm still in mixed views about them lights jas/david etc i've seen people rate them but because i've never been in a car with them (afaik) I don't really know what I think of them, might have to see your a6 when i'm next up at night david?

Comment

the leds seem fantastic!I even trimmed one of the plastic 'grill'like appearance of the roof light position where we placed the leds so that they get a better configuration.Im not sure if they are going to be distracting or not,but since i have 2 of them up there,i can always use one if they seem too intense

Comment

no worries Pete.......imagine aircraft cockpit at night and its just about the same, just the way those red leds throw the light like this

sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

im getting there!! hehe,a few more leds and lights here and there and it may seem like an airplane!!

Comment

@papvas, just wondering what the light underneath the boost gauge is?

Comment

Digital EGT sensor.

Comment

thought it might be something like that, thanks for clearing it up, have you got any closer pic's of that and a price of it?

also just wondering how easy it is to fit?

Comment

Great work there guys

Will there be a 'how to'...?
                      Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

sure,got it from this guy from germany for about 100euros http://www.g40.privat.t-online.de/02_shop.htm

quite easy to fit and actually pretty slim too,as it comes with cables to a main operating unit and from there the EGT sensor goes to your EM or hotside.
                        You only need to make a drill somewhere for the sensor(you would anyway) and then just pass the cable into the car.From there you need a power that turns it on along with the ignition key and you are good to go

Comment

Working...
                        X