Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs2 Blog

Hi Guys...

Now it passed over 1 1/2 years since i started my RS2 Project. I have a very huge and very detailed report about it in my forum. Now close to the end i decided to make this official and open a blog about the car.

Here is the link: www.rs-zwei.com

I will update now daily and i will answer any question in english, too. If you have questions, please ask!
    THE BLOG ABOUT THE REVENTON GREY RS2 called BOMBER....

Nice that you restore the RS2. However the colours don't do justice on an RS2.......
    RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
    RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
    Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
    High Octane website

Comment

Love your interior.
      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

You did not see the orange painted Recaro A8 Seats with a custom made electrical height adjustment from the OEM Seat, also not the Style of the Seat itself. Also the engine, brakes..... follows. The house here is full, i dont even know where to get some time!!!!

Comment

Wow - you have done a lot of work! Looking good. I'd like to refresh the underside of mine like this. Where did you source your parts from? Which colour did you paint your wheels?

Cheers

Simon
          1995 Audi RS2 with Supersprint Cat back

Comment

What paint do you mean? On my Monoblock 18"?? We get them delivered like this. I believe it is black powder coat. I updated the blog with the pictures from today, cause i have already 300 readers in my forum. The thread in the board was closed to get the readers into this blog. I am trying now to update the missing months from the whole year. As an audi dealership i bought 99,5% of the stuff from Audi.

Comment

so you are making this a 2.5l with different pistons and crankshaft then! Nice, what is the top rev range you will be working this?
              Also will you be balancing the cranksahft with the pistons and clutch/flywheel as well>?

Vasilis

Comment

This is all done. Balanced, lighter, all components machined to each other - everything. Only the pictures are missing in the blog. As you can see the blog is not complete, i am still working on it.

The car is nearly finished.

Comment

oh i see
                  shame i wanted to do that,but there are no shops in greece that can balance a 5cyl engine,and those who can they cannot promice of their result...

Comment

The Engine Work is completely updated on the site now. You can take a look on it PapVas..

Comment

amazing build - total respect to you and your car - what dedication
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you!! I really appreciate this!

The Blog is now absolutely up to date and actual. I got now everything inside, nothing is missing!

Comment

Natural demonstration lesson. For Audi enthusiasts it is useful and easy to follow this project in order to copy some ideas. Thanks.

The question:

As I see, you’ve changed metal plates inside brake calliper. Two screws attach them.
                          Did you use any glue before installing, or maybe the glue was already on screws?
                          Last edited by aRtiS; 16 December 2008, 11:43.
                          Audi RS2 600 hp
                          Audi S2 1200 hp
                          MB 230E '83
                          https://www.facebook.com/ventracing.lv/

Comment

I used loctite for all of the screws plus the glue that was on the screws itself. The torque for any screw was 35Nm.

Comment

It means I do it quite right as well. I’ve purchased the same thing Loctite (red one).
                              Thanks for 35 Nm, I didn’t find this info in any manual.
                              Audi RS2 600 hp
                              Audi S2 1200 hp
                              MB 230E '83
                              https://www.facebook.com/ventracing.lv/

Comment

Working...
                              X