• S2 Rear Badge....

Rear Badge....
    Front Badges Listed Here Linky

NEW!! S2 Keyring Linky

Old V's New....

Fitted..

They Are Superb...

Badge Weighs in @ 56 Grams....

Price £20.00 Postage Included To Europe....
    Price £22.50 Postage Included for rest of The World....

Please Gift money by Paypal to X4MGS@hotmail.co.uk.. P.S. Don't Forget To Send Your Address & Which Items You Are Paying For... Or Contact me for my bank details if you want to do a bank transfer

You can Now Order them from my Work Web Site, so you can if pay by Credit Card... Slightly Higher Price To Cover CC Charges & Admin Costs...

LINKY

They Are Also Listed On Ebay....Again Slightly Higher Prices To Cover Charges...

LINKY
    Last edited by Le S2 Audi; 19 February 2011, 13:29.

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Bump

sigpic

Comment

Ebay Comment!!

excellent item and fast delivery

sigpic

Comment

Would you be able to tell me what you use to stick the rear badge to the tailgate?

I've also wanted to replace the rear badge on the car but I've a feeling it will get nicked again.

Comment

Originally posted by Robatron View Post
          Would you be able to tell me what you use to stick the rear badge to the tailgate?

I've also wanted to replace the rear badge on the car but I've a feeling it will get nicked again.
          When I do mine at the weekend I am going to use Either 5 Minute Epoxy Resin or Araldite Glue...

These should be availble from a good Car Spares Shops, Halfords or B&Q...

Just Had A Thought!! You may want to scuff up the back of the badge to aid adhesion...

I don't think "Super Glue" would be upto the job long term....

Cheers

Ken

sigpic

Comment

If I were you I would go to Halfrauds and get a pack of 1mm number plate stickpads for £3.00 and cut to size.
            Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
            S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Plus you should come to the Leeds meet and bring some front,rear badges and some keyrings to show and flog plus I wouldn't mind a look at them.

Just an idea for ya.
              Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
                Plus you should come to the Leeds meet and bring some front,rear badges and some keyrings to show and flog plus I wouldn't mind a look at them.

Just an idea for ya.
                I would Lee, But Sat's are difficult for me as I have to work on most...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rotoryboy View Post
                  If I were you I would go to Halfrauds and get a pack of 1mm number plate stickpads for £3.00 and cut to size.
                  That' a good one... but the orginal question was what to stick 'em with so it don't get nicked!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Le S2 Audi View Post
                    When I do mine at the weekend I am going to use Either 5 Minute Epoxy Resin or Araldite Glue...

These should be availble from a good Car Spares Shops, Halfords or B&Q...

Just Had A Thought!! You may want to scuff up the back of the badge to aid adhesion...

I don't think "Super Glue" would be upto the job long term....

Cheers

Ken
                    CHRIST! For gods sake don't anyone use GLUE to put those badges on! If they ever need to come off they will bring a lump of laquer with them.

You need some 3M double sided trim tape or equivalent...

( Very high quality looking badges there by the way! )

Cheers,

Steve.
                    The Perfectionist
                    sigpic
                    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Mine arrived today! they are ace, The quality is amazing! ill post some pics when they are on, but first the car needs a clean..
                      91 S2 coupé - RIP
                      98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
                        Mine arrived today! they are ace, The quality is amazing! ill post some pics when they are on, but first the car needs a clean..
                        Thanks Bo....

PO delivered them quickly only shipped 'em yesterday...

Guess I will get some numberplate or trim stuff and try that...

and some glue just in case!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                          CHRIST! For gods sake don't anyone use GLUE to put those badges on! If they ever need to come off they will bring a lump of laquer with them.

Cheers,

Steve.
                          That was a fear of mine.

This is going to sound abit dorky, but what type of 3M Adhesive? We have stacks of the stuff but there are various different grades of adhesive.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post

Cheers,

Steve.
                            Steve,

You are spot on M8....

I have fitted the Rear ones today, went to Halfrauds and picked up a pack of Trim Tape and used that...

It looks great....

I was worried that it may protude too much from the car and not look that good but the trim tape is very thin and looks great when fitted...

Thanks for the advice...

sigpic

Comment

Received mine the other day and have to echo Bo's comments. The quality is brilliant and looks exactly the same as the original
                              3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Working...
                              X