This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Car went to Quattronics

three years ago and had to be collected by van and trailer a few days ago.

Royally browned off with the whole thing of Corey Jones and Quattronics at this stage.

Car was a perfect standard car with just a blown head gasket and drove in for a serious upgrade of various bits, and was collected minus a load of the standard parts, three years wasted, missed deadlines, and a shed load of my money gone.

A quick shortlist of the missing items - front bumper, complete head assembly - including coil packs and leads, custom Canadian lightweight crank pulley, exhaust system, down-pipe, exhaust manifold, turbo, air con rad, rear brakes and discs, front brakes and discs, front subframe, front wishbones, both ARBs, ellipsoid headlights, grille, turbo hoses, oil breather pipes, and loads of other bits that go with these bigger items.

If anyone is aware of where he is currently residing or his solicitor's contact details, please pm me, I want to pursue this legally at this stage, for mine and for others benefit in the future.

The second line of my signature as of today says it all. :

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
    three years ago and had to be collected by van and trailer a few days ago.

Royally browned off with the whole thing of Corey Jones and Quattronics at this stage.

Car was a perfect standard car with just a blown head gasket and drove in for a serious upgrade of various bits, and was collected minus a load of the standard parts, three years wasted, missed deadlines, and a shed load of my money gone.

A quick shortlist of the missing items - front bumper, complete head assembly - including coil packs and leads, custom Canadian lightweight crank pulley, exhaust system, down-pipe, exhaust manifold, turbo, air con rad, rear brakes and discs, front brakes and discs, front subframe, front wishbones, both ARBs, ellipsoid headlights, grille, turbo hoses, oil breather pipes, and loads of other bits that go with these bigger items.

If anyone is aware of where he is currently residing or his solicitor's contact details, please pm me, I want to pursue this legally at this stage, for mine and for others benefit in the future.

David

Really sorry to learn of this but unfortunately not surprised. I personally couldn't sleep at night until i had got some satisfaction on the matter.

I will have a look and see what parts i have to help out.

All the very best,

Darren.

Comment

Gutted for you David ...hope you get something back out of this ..I would check this thread as he seems to be closely watched http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...t=40068&page=3
      93 S2 Avant Parting
      91 URQ RR
      02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post

I really feal for you M8....

What a bummer done by a 1st class :corey:

I don't know how people like him sleep at night....

I hope he sleeps with one eye open cos there has to be a number of peeps gunning for him....

I dare say he will walk away laffin.... as the legal system over here just does not work for the people its supposed too, it seem's to protect the guilty...

I would contact the police also, as to my mind what he has done with your stuff is sell items that don't belong to him and he had not right to sell 'em - which in my rule book is THEFT!!

Good luck M8....

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

I had a similar experience recently, though not so serious, back in March (09) i spoke via email to Cun*ing Corey Jones, to arrange a set of caliper brackets to fit my GT3 4 pot calipers to my S2 Avant, after dozens of emails discussing various options I had deceided to go for Boxster S calipers and A8 discs etc, very *kindly* Corey offered to take my GT3 calipers in some sort of part ex deal, and he would source Boxster S calipers, Brackets, discs, pads and braided lines, he said he wanted paying up front for the parts as he had been messed about by people ordering stuff and then not wanting it when it was ready for collection, I said no to this and as a sign of good faith agreed to send him my GT3 calipers as the deposit...

Sent them off back in March, had several emails over the next month or 2 saying it was all under way, but was having trouble sourcing the Boxster S calipers, then my Grandad died in May and then my mum in June, so I hadnt expidited my parts for a month/6 weeks, emailed him again, nothing, kept on emailing him, eventually got a response saying that he was now having problems with the company he used to manufacture the brackets had gone out of business (probably because, that Cu*t takes money/parts off people without delivering a product or paying his bills! what a cu*t!) then the emails stopped, i emailed him several times a week, tried calling him, nothing!

then outa the blue got a call from a friend of mine on this very forum, saying that Corey the Cu*t (my term not his) had listed my GT3 calipers for sale on ebay (Oceanicblu is the Cu*ts ebay account for those that dont know)

so logged into my girlfriends ebay account after identifying that they were the very same calipers I had sent the Cu*t months earlier from hi res pictures I had taken before sending them and used the buy it now option

Just so happend the following weekend I was at a wedding, my girlfriends mate from college (a police woman) and her fiance (also a police man) were getting married so we were going to be pretty much in Newark for the wedding, so posing as my girlfriend I sent the Cu*t an email asking when and where i could collect the calipers from, and asked if these were the correct calipers to fit my fathers 911 Carrera 4s Porsche, got a reply very quickly and we had arranged to meet at Quattronics (i was hoping it was going to be at his house!) so emailed back and said I (the girlfriend) needed to change the time/date as i was at the wedding rehursal, so he suggested meeting at a services JACKPOT i thought!

arranged with 2 mates, (also big burley coppers) to get there in a seperate car early, and watch for the black RS6, I then met my dad in his car at a petrol station a few miles away where I left my S2 Avant so not to spook the Cu*t, as im sure even the simpleton that he is would suspect something if he say an S2 after all the poor souls hes ripped off on this and many other forums!

long story short, we got there in dads car, parked up and got a coffee, as we were coming out to the car the RS6 turned up and parked as far away from everything as he could, the cu*t got out of the RS and said, are you the guys looking for a set of GT3 calipers?

we walked over to the RS and he opened the boot and handed me the calipers, I said, right there mine, im taking these and i will not be paying you! he looked very sheepish and said "right, why" so i walked back over to dads car with the calipers, and put them in the car, i called him over, but he wouldnt come away from the RS, so I got my bag out of the car, at this point hes looking pretty intimidated, not knowing who I am, or what ive got im my bag!

in the bag I had print outs of all the email correspondance between us, i presented it to him and gave a breif summery, he said "right you got your calipers, not fu*k off!" I said why are you being so hostile, your the one whos ripping people off! at this point he started saying "dont look at me like that" (I had sunglasses on, so im not sure how he saw what i was looking like!?) and then he started to square up to me, I said, im not sure you want to do that, at which point my 2 police friends had gotten out of there car and were walking towards us from behind me, so the Cu*t could see them approach, at which point he got back in the RS and fu*ked off at great speed..... damn the RS6 sounds sick!

Such a cu*t doesnt deserve such a fine automobile!!

Comment

A few pictures to illustrate the extent of the mess as found on arrival. I should point out David had to bring a complete suspension setup with him, and then assemble it all before the car could be loaded onto the trailer.

Other than what’s shown in the picture we found a block, crank, radiator, and intake manifold. Everything else is missing, and can only assume was sold off. It’s absolutely sickening to think of the time, effort, and money it will take to piece together the missing parts and return the car to working order. The last time i saw the car ~3 years ago it was immaculate.

In relation to the eBay adds for the various equipment, lifts, tracking equipment i can confirm it has all gone. It’s pretty clear Corey has vacated the premises, so if it’s any consolation Quattronics is no longer.

@avants2turbo, i too was conned out of a set of callipers and money with false hopes of receiving a big brake upgrade kit. But in reality it pales in comparison to how David and others have been treated, it’s truly criminal and i can only hope legal action will bring some resolution to this matter.

Mark.

91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
            93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
            94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

truely sickening.. unbelievable in fact.. just look at that avant!!

My deepest sympaties goes out to david as well as the rest of you!

I dont have any more words for it..
              Andreas Lundstroem
              A4 STCC Avant -04
              Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
              Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

SPEECHLESS......
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

What an *******, really sorry for you David. .. He has to serve time for this kind of ****.
                  Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

Have found out the :corey: new ebay username is, armadillosbob ,and has recently been seen driving near lincoln.

The parts i lost were only time and material costs, the parts you guys have lost are personal items given to the :corey: in trust, for which he has no respect for them at all.

According to a post on ausisrs :corey: now has a bad leg, due to it coming into contact with a long round object used for playing baseball.

Comment

That is insane!
                      How the hell can anyone have a customers car and simply pick parts off it to sell or use?!
                      Last edited by dest; 10 November 2009, 09:00.

Comment

SHOCKING What this low life is capable of.

@ AvantS2Turbo
                        Good on you for getting your own back !!

S2 Coupe fully built.
                        10.9 1/4mile 0-100 in 3.5secs
                        Precision 6262 turbo
                        The Green Monster

Comment

Eventually the money he,s stolen will run out, and he will re-surface someware, been told he tried to get his old job back @ BGB Engineering in Grantham?
                          does anyone know :corey: connection with a flower shop in Skellingthorpe(Lincoln)

Comment

Originally posted by bambridge View Post
                            does anyone know :corey: connection with a flower shop in Skellingthorpe(Lincoln)
                            That's his mum and dad's shop
                            Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Thats really sickening David - hardly any consolation, but at least you have part of the car back in your posession now.
                              S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X