• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switchable Homefried ABY ECU

Just gauging interest in this.

It is a Homefried ABY ECU with switchable chipsets:

Standard map, Homefried and Eco mode.

It should be available in a couple of weeks. I'm only selling as I'll be fitting a bigger turbo so I'll need a remap.

It stands me in at a fair wack so I'll say - £500
    Last edited by Colesy; 12 August 2010, 15:12.

Could use that for the remap, low and high boost thats what i'd be looking at doing when mines done. High and high + nos or something.

Comment

I've already got an MTM ECU for my new turbo (K26/27) which I'm not sure that Paul has a map for plus I could do with the cash before I go traveling in October!

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
        Could use that for the remap, low and high boost thats what i'd be looking at doing when mines done. High and high + nos or something.
        I am pretty much 100% sure the motronic system does not support a nitrous control out put?
        Chef

Comment

What do you mean switchable? Do you have to take the cover off the ECM and plug in a new chip or you can celect which map to use from the seat?
          //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

There are 4 wires which poke out of the ECU which you can wire up to whichever switches you like. I have put 2 extra switches in the row of switches where the fog and hazard lights are. I just used two spare switches from another car and replaced two of the blanks. I'll include these and all the wiring in the sale.

Comment

Why not have a crazy map (max BHP) and mild (mid bhp) and retain the switchable setup? Hows your new exhaust mate??

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
              It should be available in a couple of weeks. I'm only selling as I'll be fitting a bigger turbo so I'll need a remap.

Comment

The exhaust is great mate, I'm just working on putting it to good use with a bigger turbo! I would keep this ECU and get it modded by Paul for the bigger turbo but I'm going to be going traveling for 4 months in October so I'm selling off all the bits I don't really need! I'll probably end up regretting it when I'm back...

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump!

A bit more info, this is barely 1 year old and has the latest ABY mapping available from Paul. It's available now and is a great upgrade for anyone wanting to get the most out of a stock S2.

£475?

Comment

Pics of the switches as requested.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'll be back in Blighty in a week, hope everyone has had a good winter! So this ECU is now available for sale again, a full set of HnR VA all round lowering springs for a coupe may also be up for grabs (£220), message me if interested.

Last edited by Colesy; 13 March 2011, 18:06.

Comment

Working...
                        X