Audi LWB sport quattro 20v turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi LWB sport quattro 20v turbo

Huy guys I have advertised the LWB to raise funds for the SWB.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
    Audi Nut!!!

what was reserve at please??

Comment

I'm suprised that didn't make more brian!
      1986 urquattro 20v 3b

Comment

So am I but I guess no one has any money. I did not meet reserve so I will try again in a week or so.

The reserve was £7500 which I think was a very reasonable price, I would not be willing to part with it for a penny less.

For now I have put some different wheels on.

Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks4x4 View Post
          So am I but I guess no one has any money. I did not meet reserve so I will try again in a week or so.

The reserve was £7500 which I think was a very reasonable price, I would not be willing to part with it for a penny less.

For now I have put some different wheels on.

what wheels are they ? Looking good
          RS 2 580HP

Comment

them wheels make all the difference Brian, they should help the sale next time

Comment

Brian, you got any interior pics of this anywhere ?

Comment

Audi Nut!!!

Comment

ahh.right...this is a coupe quattro not ur/wr converted to sport spec?

Comment

Yes that's right i thought it would be a shame to chop the wings of a UR shell to create something that would look identical.
                    Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cooperquattro
                      totally agree there tonks,does seem high end for a cq tho dude
                      And why is that???? Can you explain what difference there is? Other than 5 stud hubs that could be changed by it's next owner very easily.
                      Audi Nut!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tonks4x4;555335]And why is that????[QUOTE]

ditto......what would be the point of removing the ur bumpers, steel ur front wings, cutting out the rear wheel arches and then fitting bry's kit.

With the CQ you get the same running gear bar front hubs,legs and drive shafts. You dont the the digi dash or voice (which are an absolute pain to wire into a 20vt conversion) and you dont have the brake bomb set up, just the conventional servo.

It would be sacrilege to waste a ur turbo which is why bry saved an otherwise unloved CQ.
                        84 WR with an extra 10 valves.

Comment

Originally posted by cooperquattro
                          calm down calm down...i agreed with tonks about cutting a ur up..i disagreed about price for a cq...
                          wiring is not that difficult also
                          I would agree for a bog standard coupe quattro, however even in standard form there is not many that come up now for less than £1000 and if they do they need lots and lots of work.

But when you start to tot up bits ie £3000-£3500 of panels £1000-£2000 of fitting and paint, £1000-£1500 for a 20v, the cost of conversion and any other bits required for MOT on top of a £1000 coupe quattro it soon mounts up.

How do you suppose it should be priced?
                          Audi Nut!!!

Comment

pm,d

Comment

oh that is stunning...
                              sigh why do all the nice ones appear when i am not in a position to buy

Comment

Working...
                              X