S2 hubs and 5 stud conversion parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 hubs and 5 stud conversion parts

S2 front hubs. Back plates are bent and useless but the actual hubs and bearings are good:

£120 posted.

Front driveshafts from a 7A engined coupe. Ideal for the 5 stud conversion:

£35 delivered

Genuine 314mm discs:

Tax disc not included.... £70 delivered.

Genuine (A6 rear) brake hoses and carrier>hub bolts. Required for 5 stud 314mm convesion:

£35 delivered.

Pair of front ATE 57 caliper and correct carriers for the big break conversion:

Ignore the one that looks shot, it was, and was replaced with a VGC used unit. Both caliper pistons move freely and are in very good condition. £150 posted.

Complete early A4 rear brake set-up. Includes every nut and bolt required (bearings, clips, abs rings, disks and pads) to bolt onto a FWD coupe to convert to 5 stud:

£75 posted.

I'm open to sensible offers on the parts and would do bulk discounts if you want to buy multiple things. I have literally everything for the conversion except the front pads, so someone could save themselves a lot of work!

Items can be collected from Aberdeen, Scotland, if you want to save on postage.

Any additional info or pics available on request. I have a list of all part numbers somewhere.
    Last edited by sidrick; 22 October 2011, 13:20.

Bump.

Comment

S2 front hubs sold. All other parts available and open to reasonable offers.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I would put the front callipers on a vw forum, the carriers would sell for that alone as they ate whats used for their 312mm break conversion!

Comment

Still got the genuine front discs, complete A4 rear setup and A6 rear hoses. Open to offers.

Comment

It's almost a shame that I've found 4 stud Bolero's for my cabrio, would have been quite cool to mount all these parts on the car

Comment

I think those front discs are a steal think I paid £95 for mine form ECP. Not sure why you still have them. GLWS
                Stuart
                B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Originally posted by SE_30 View Post
                  I think those front discs are a steal think I paid £95 for mine form ECP. Not sure why you still have them. GLWS
                  They are and I do

Just clearing out parts I had planned to fit to my 4-pot coupe before realising an S2 would make better financial sense

Driveshafts are still available as well, I forgot to say.

Comment

Front driveshafts, rear A4 setup and front discs all still available.

Comment

I'll take the rear setup if you're able to ship to Canada.
                      1991 Corrado - 1.8T 20V swap, BBS RKII
                      1990 Audi CQ - S2+ clone project
                      2012 Golf Wagon TDI 6MT - Eibachs, APR, 19" Twists

Comment

Sorry, just read the ad better. Can these be used to covert a Coupe Quattro to 5x112 in the rear?

Comment

nope.

Comment

2WD only.

Comment

K, thanks. GLWS.

Comment

Working...
                              X