C4 UrS Auxiliary Relay Panel 1 Photos and Relay PNs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 UrS Auxiliary Relay Panel 1 Photos and Relay PNs

This is the big black "lunch box" under the hood/bonnet, in the water box. The following details are based on LHD NAmerican UrS cars but with a "sprinkling" of New Zealand RHD thrown in. If you have a RHD Auxiliary Relay Panel 1 photo that you would like me to include, please PM me.

Here is the basic relay and fuse map (photos of actual panels underneath the map):

vbmica from New Zealand (has an UrS4, RHD, auto) found this image of an Auxiliary Relay 1 panel sticker:

Here is the callout for the PNs for these UrS4 and UrS6 relays:

Here is a US 92 spec UrS4 panel (intensive windshield washer relay but no daytime running lights relay)(Note: It is missing the "214" after-run coolant fan relay in position No.1 for some reason):

Here is a CDN 93 spec UrS4 panel (daytime running lights relay but no intensive washer relay):

Here is a vbmica's (from New Zealand) 94 spec RHD Automatic UrS4 fuse box (ignore the black cable running through the relay box - it's some aftermarket alarm thing) with a photo of the dual language sticker on the underside of the lid to his relay box:

Here is a US Spec "95.5" (96 model year) UrS6 avant panel (no intensive washer relay and no daytime running lights relay, but special avant relays and fuses)(Note: the Lamp Control Relay in Position 14&15 is the "374" one - even though "95.5" US UrS6s were all built between 07/95 and 12/95, before the supposed switch from the "302" to the "374" in Feb 96):

Here is a 97 Canadian UrS6 panel also with the "374" (but this time it makes sense) (similar to the 95.5 one above except with daytime running lights and no OBD1 connectors (the OBD1 connector is in the console):
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

thanks alot....!!!

Comment

Excellent information, thanks
      Shane

Comment

C4 UrS Relay Panels, Connector Stns and Fuses

Originally posted by s2_wot View Post
        Excellent information, thanks
        Thanks. I try.

The info in this thread (and much more) is available as part of this post (note the hyperlinks under the diagram):

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/154247.phtml

It is always evolving as I add more info.
        RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

This is my 1997 UrS6 avant

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
          X