Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Аudi 80 B4 quattro

Hi, I'm selling my car because want to buy an S6 C4
    This is my advertise at autoscout.de - http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=mafmzhvi2gnm.
    The price for the S2 Forum is 4000euro

The car is in great condition. Some work need to be done on the interior. An ideal start for an S2 sedan project

Forgot to tell some info about the car:
    The engine is 2.3 (Engine code: NG, 133bhp, I5), quattro, sunroof, xenon headlights, 2 sets of wheels 16' & 17'. Lots of parts in the garage: 2 piston front brakes, AC climate control, headlight washing system

Some pictures

Comment

Lovely looking car. Was gunna say a bit pricey but after reading the advert on Scout 24 i can see its not Gives me motivation to do more to my car. What interior has the car got?

Comment

Still pricey though. I sold one with black leather interior to Wab for a lot less.

Comment

A lot of work and money were spend on that car and thats why the price is higher.
          On mobile.de and autoscout similar cars are even more expensive
          The interior is the standart recaro seats but the drivers' is with damaged polstery, the car has the 3 spoke steering wheel from Competition (as standart it had steering wheel with airbag).

The other wheels of the car are from Cabrio (see picture). Got them recently and still haven't mounted them on the car.

Comment

if it has Recaro seats (I doubt it) I'd put some pictures of tha interior up if I were you. Bolero's are nice

Comment

The interior is not the leather one recaro but the one from Competition without the quattro stamp on it. I don't have picture in the moment, i'll do my best to make some tomorow.

New price: 3400euro without the Bolero rims

Comment

I'm a bit urgent with the sale
                Last price - 3000E
                The S6 is waiting for me

Comment

I suppose it depends on where in the world you live if it´s expensive or not. In England you can pick up an S2 that works for 1500-2000£. In sweden you find heaps of crap S2,s for no less than 3000£... Good luck with sale, it does look nice.
                  Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

to answer that one, a good S2 3B is about €7000,- here...

Comment

Very last price: 2700

Comment

any chance of the car moving closer to here? 2000+km is a "bit" far for most of us....

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Diego View Post
                          This is my advertise at autoscout.de - http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=mafmzhvi2gnm......
                          this link is dead, can you reactivate it, because it contained a lot of info on why this car is better than average

Comment

Working...
                          X