Repo 1/4 Audi cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repo 1/4 Audi cars

Post Your dyno and quartermile results here. 20 most powerful and 20 fastest are listed.

Make a simple list for mods to copypaste in form:

hosepower/torque, car/engine, used boost, used fuel, place and time where performed, dyno make if possible.

Mark Bhp and Whp clearly. They will not affect to position on the list, but for viewers to see.

THIS LIST IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT, NOT FOR SERIOUS COMPARISON, AS ALL WE KNOW, DIFFERENT DYNOS SHOW DIFFERENT FIGURES.

Example:

dyno:

330Bhp/540Nm, opel astra 2l 8v ohc, 1,3bar, 98e, Motorbit, tuusula, finland, 2008, Bapro roller dyno

quarter:

16,1sec/165km/h, vw Jetta 1,6TD, 2,5bar, diesel, Motopark Raceway, Virtasalmi, Finland.

Back up Your claim with dyno plot, timeslip, video or other reliable way.

Forum List:

Dyno:

Quarter:

1) Faheemo post 10: 11.10 @ 204 kmph, S2 Quattro 2.5Ltr GT30 Fully worked, 2.0bar boost, Race fuel, Toyota Test Facility, Eston, South Africa.

2) Pnanassy post 9: 11.185 @ 202,59 / Audi 90 Q typ 85 2.2 20VT / 2,5 bar / E85 / Kiskunlachaza,HUNGARY,2007.09.09
    Last edited by Jamo; 4 February 2010, 12:31.
    Everything less than 2 bar is considered to be naturally aspirated

does perfomance box count?

Comment

Good thread !

Just Audis or other cars ?

Mine would be :

Car : Vauxhall Nova 16v
      Engine: Stock xe engine (150hp)
      Mods: Wizards Of Nos Nitrous Kit
      Dyno power: 270hp

Datron Timed

0-60 4.9
      0-100 9.3
      1/4 12.5 @ 121
      V max 139mph (limiter in 5th)

Comment

dont think dynobox counts Vas. really it needs a graph from an RR. then the next can of worms. which dyno's are higher or lower in readings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybravo View Post
          Good thread !

Just Audis or other cars ?

Mine would be :

Car : Vauxhall Nova 16v
          Engine: Stock xe engine (150hp)
          Mods: Wizards Of Nos Nitrous Kit
          Dyno power: 270hp

Datron Timed

0-60 4.9
          0-100 9.3
          1/4 12.5 @ 121
          V max 139mph (limiter in 5th)
          Would prefer just Audi I5's to keep it forumcentric, I'll be looking after this thread, type of dyno and picture of the printout be prefered.

Once we have a few the 1st post will keep a list.

Comment

i can give you dyno charts with boost values as well and everything!

Comment

Good idea. Rusty proposed something like this a while back.
              Dyno figures are good, 1/4 mile figures even better. The B5S4 crowd has the FATS times as their tool for comparison. That is 4200-6500rpm in 3rd gear off the VAGCOM log (can be logged with the £9 knockoff cables from Ebay). I suggest that we get a database for FATS or 60-90mph in addition to the dyno and 1/4 times.
              60-90 in 3rd is a very good interval for measuring the real world performance as it is used for passing, and the speed interval that is commonly used for friendly roll on drag races on the freeway.
              60-130mph off PerformanceBox/Vbox is all the rage on other fast car forums (6speed, etc) these days, but in my opinion, 60-90 is just as good.
              Last edited by EspenW; 3 February 2010, 16:18.
              1995 RS2 on Alcohol (6.8sec 100-200km/h)
              1994 80E Avant
              1986 2L Golf 2 on Alcohol

Comment

No problem Jamo, wasn't too sure if it was just I5's.

For the record the rollers I used were Jamsports which I believe are SUN rollers and the timing was done for Redline magazine, not bad for a £500 car

Look forward to seeing some proper I5 dyno plots

Comment

11.185 @ 202,59 / Audi 90 Q typ 85 2.2 20VT / 2,5 bar / E85 / Kiskunlachaza,HUNGARY,2007.09.09

http://timeslip.hu/versenyfutam.php?...glish&id=47785

no vid from that run,but here is another from the same day,with even higher trap speed (209)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6bRAjjaZBY
                  Peter Nanassy

Custom Engine Management,and Electronic Fuel Injection solutions supplier , contact me for details.

http://www.carstyling.hu/car_shower.php?id=19845
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYOVA_285Rs

Comment

1/4 mile : 11.10 @ 204 kmph, S2 Quattro 2.5Ltr GT30 Fully worked, 2.0bar boost, Race fuel, Toyota Test Facility, Eston, South Africa.
                    Video:
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/faheemo1.../2/mPUiR2oWouY

DynoPlot:
                    Attached Files

S2 Coupe fully built.
                    10.9 1/4mile 0-100 in 3.5secs
                    Precision 6262 turbo
                    The Green Monster

Comment

What elevation, Faheemo? Awesome ET, but I'd expect a 130mph+ trap with that time?
                      630hp at the wheels including air resistance should translate to approx 800hp at the crank.
                      1994 80E Avant

Comment

Originally posted by EspenW View Post
                        What elevation, Faheemo? Awesome ET, but I'd expect a 130mph+ trap with that time?
                        630hp at the wheels including air resistance should translate to approx 800hp at the crank.
                        I Estimate Elevation to be few hundred meters (200-300) above sea level.
                        Honestly i think the placement of the speed trap was incorrect on the day.
                        My Gtech was giving me high traps than what was recorded.

I also have a driftbox but i find the gtech gives more info and easier to use.
                        The 2 are usually within 0.2 sec of each other.

heres some 1/4mile results.
                        I use 10cm rollout on the Gtech.

don't believe the hp output from the g tech !
                        Attached Files

S2 Coupe fully built.
                        10.9 1/4mile 0-100 in 3.5secs
                        Precision 6262 turbo
                        The Green Monster

Comment

For this thread we're only accepting dyno figures so I've put your 1/4 mile in

Comment

I know I am much to slow.
                            1/4 mile : 12.348 @ 180 kmh, Audi 90 Quattro Typ 85 2.2 20VT, K26, 1,6 bar boost, pump fuel 100 octane, Jerry Lackey Raceway Luckau, Germany, 2008.06.21

Repos parts are already laying on the shelf at home in Germany.
                            Hope to find the time to finish the car next year

Best regards from Tennessee.
                            Holger

Comment

Originally posted by Faheemo View Post
                              I Estimate Elevation to be few hundred meters (200-300) above sea level.
                              Honestly i think the placement of the speed trap was incorrect on the day.
                              My Gtech was giving me high traps than what was recorded.

I also have a driftbox but i find the gtech gives more info and easier to use.
                              The 2 are usually within 0.2 sec of each other.

don't believe the hp output from the g tech !
                              Yep, well over 600whp seemed a little high for a GT30 so some data input must have been off, as a correct g-tech log will read less whp than pretty much all dynos.
                              The racelogic and g-tech should be very close (and pretty much spot on with a real dragstrip): http://www.driftbox.com/download/GTECHvPB_Test.pdf

A better 60ft time will put you in the 10s Lighten that car a little (or throw those two passengers out, 1750kg+ is way too much...)
                              1994 80E Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X