Ideally in the Midlands

Thanks
    Alex
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Seriously??? Dude, sorry to hear.

Comment

Oh no! That sucks mate, if it's what I think it is. Hope you get one without too much hassle.
      ABY S2 stroker (work in progress)

B5 1.8T quattro

B4 2.3 (decommissioned)

Comment

The one in my car will be available, hoe soon do you need it? Spink will almost certainly have one and jsw3 had an AAN.
        Cheers'en, AndyC
        1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Needed ASAP really, what are your timesclaes Andy?

Needless to say the machinst ****ed it up, my block is almost certainly scrap - they overbored the main tunnels by .03mm (over a thou FFS!). Their machine was obviously in **** condition as there were chatter marks across all the sadlles where the cutter has skipped. Even worse, they were quite happy to hand it back to me as a job done. Only when I got home and inspected it and measured it I saw the ****ing pigs ear they made of it. When I went back to have words with the owner today, his attitude was less than empathetic. We have not reached a resolution yet.
          Wish I'd just waited 2 weeks and given it to JP to get it machined. Hindsight is great
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Sorry to hear that old chap, why can't people do things properly nowadays?! Afraid it'll be a while for mine. Not even pulled the engine to bits yet...
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty ****ing pissed off, I was almost ready to put it all together once JP is finished balancing it
              Thanks for the offer, I'll see how I get on - I'd like to get back on the wagon in the next couple of weeks ideally.
              Remains to be seen what outcome I have with the problems above. :corey:
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

********... sorry to hear that mate, similar wishes from me - just wish people would do what they say on the tin...

sent via Tapatalk
                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

That sucks big time mate, really sorry to hear about this, have you handed over any money too the feckers who screwed the work up yet?
                  1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                  1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                  1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                  1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Surely you have some recourse with these douchebags? I mean yeah, ok the block might be shagged but they owe you the cost of finding a new one etc. Not my engine but I am annoyed for you. Hope something crops up for you fella.

Comment

Unfortunately yes I have paid them Kit, but I have full receipt and paperwork etc.
                      I will wait to see what the outcome of their "investigation" is, but I have made it quite clear that as far as I am concerned the only satisfactory outcome for me is a full refund and compensation for buying another block. Oh yeah I forgot to say they also scored one of my brand new KS main shells, so they are scrap too :corey:
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

What a load of hassle and wasted time, hope you can get compensation sorted quickly.
                        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

buy a new car Alex...

i have a 3B block,with crank ,rods,pistons... but would need machining to use bigger pistons

problem would be shipping to there...because the 100kg of the block + pallet...
                          RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                          BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                          LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Thanks Thomas, but I have everything except a useable block here ready to go
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

try calling VRS Northampton?
                              RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                              BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                              LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Working...
                              X