S2 carpets fitted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 carpets fitted?

OK really happy with the carpets bought recently on a group buy, they look nice, unfortunately don't think they gonna last too long.

Only been in a few weeks and the drivers side under the left foot is giving up , not a good sign
    Attached Files

I bought some original second hand ones to go in the car as I know how quickly they get knackered. They are standing up quite well and most importantly protect the carpet underneath. Did autostyle do yours or from another after market place. They never seem to quite be the quality as originals but I doubt the OEM are avail anymore. Shame as I would give a kidney for a couple of sets of original front mats.

Comment

One of the guys on here organised a group buy, would have thought they should last longer than a few weeks Maybe my feet are too heavy

Comment

That's a shame they don't look very good quality.
        Autostyle are by far the best I have seen - better than OEM. You can also specify heel pads. I wouldn't buy anything else
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

massive shame at £100 they should be spot on

Comment

£100?!

Autostyle are about £70 IIRC
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Lots of us went for them and I thought at that price they should be top quality, as you can see they are gonna struggle if they like this after such a short time. Very disappointed.

Sure others will be posting real soon

Comment

Oh dear
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Via Avantus on here IIRC? I'pretty sure he will get in touch with the manufacturer if you let him know this.

Comment

Cheers, I couldn't remember who organised them. Maybe I was unlucky and got a poor set. I'll send him a PM see if anyone else is having problems

Comment

Will send him the pictures asap. On first picture where is the damage?
                      Others any issues? I bought them too so it must be perfect. He has been hard to contact recently
                      and ive sent him a firm mail that i want it all settled. Really sick of it since everyone is and was waiting so long.. but i must and will arrange i!

Comment

First picture is passenger side which is fine only damage to drivers side under left foot where my heel rests on it

Hope you can help

Comment

Been on the phone with him 5 minutes ago.
                          He will take it on warranty. Had it a few times but not normal according to him..

will get back on you on how to arrange it all.

Comment

Thanks for your help, hope others are OK would be a nightmare sorting that lot out

Comment

Working...
                            X