help b3 bonnet trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help b3 bonnet trim

Hi guys can everyone tell me were I can buy the rubber seal that's on the front edge of the bonnet on the b3 90 coupe.ive looked on audi tradition but can't find it.

Originally posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi guys can everyone tell me were I can buy the rubber seal that's on the front edge of the bonnet on the b3 90 coupe.ive looked on audi tradition but can't find it.
    just a bump to this thread, anybody got the part numbers or parts for the rubber trims on the underside of the bonnet that sit/seal on top of the headlights, (from memory I think they were right-angled), there might also be a center rubber piece that went along the front edge of the bonnet between the lights ????

Comment

Still looking myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ericd View Post
        just a bump to this thread, anybody got the part numbers or parts for the rubber trims on the underside of the bonnet that sit/seal on top of the headlights,
        I think the PN is 893823737E. ECS Tuning says that they still have them:

http://www.ecstuning.com/ES425371/

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I'm breaking a 90 and could check the trim if your interested in a second hand one?

Comment

If it's in really good condition I would be interested mine has a couple of little kinks in and the new one is 52 pounds.thanks for the link to..

Comment

just a bump to this thread, anybody got the part numbers or parts for the rubber trims on the underside of the bonnet that sit/seal on top of the headlights, (from memory I think they were right-angled), there might also be a center rubber piece that went along the front edge of the bonnet between the lights ????
              I think the 2 parts I was looking for are 8G0823737/8

Comment

can anybody with the technology give me the part number of the clips /inserts that secure the above pieces to the underside of the bonnet please ???

Comment

just as a follow up and to close this for me the above two trim pieces are held on with
                  8 x 893823740 on each side , i managed to find 20 of them for a fiver from a nice person in Latvia

Comment

Working...
                  X