S2 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Coupe

really nice car - do you think he'll get his asking price?

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C510111
    1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

someone on here was looking at this one. If you have the funds and it is as good as it seems it would be cheaper in the long run.

Comment

Sorry I disagree... the price for the car is about right given the current buoyancy of the market at the moment but the mileage is woefully inaccurate, if it can be verified someway then great but must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Cheaper in the long run? how???
      I think I can safely say, having just spent more than that ones asking price on a verified low mileage S2, that it seriously is not going to be any cheaper to maintain than one at a value over half that.

Condition is paramount, not just how shiny it is on the surface...

Comment

The mileage is verified by claimed verified paperwork, so no worries there. I would probably do about 16k miles in mine over 8yrs so I can believe that.

Comment

My point being that it is usually cheaper to buy a good example that someone sank 'their' money into. I spent half that amount on mine and quickly established many flaws. I bet ive put 5k into getting it where it is today. I know full well i would never get that back.
          Therefore if this really is good with a rare colour and extras like opening rear windows then its a good price IF you have the funds.

Comment

I agree with Steve, its easily worth the money if it is as good as it appears. Hope it is and he gets it
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Values do seemed to have firmed up a bit recently. Seems worth the asking from here.
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

I've lost count of the number of standard 5-6k s2s I could have bought for what I've since spent on mine alone.

These are not cheap cars to run, modify and maintain so really the original purchase price pales in significance to what you will spend on it
                S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

So the one on your website for £7495 is a different one is it?

Comment

Working...
                  X