Cheapest place for kW v3's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest place for kW v3's?

As the title I'm looking for the cheapest place to get kW v3 to put on my audi ur quattro running s2 set up thanks

I asked Yaz a few days ago and he said he will get back to be, no price yet
    sigpic

Comment

KW Variant 3

Hi,

I bought my RS2 ones from Larkspeed as I needed a VAT receipt, they were the cheapest I could find at the time. They arrive directly from KW in Germany anyway, so it doesn't matter who they come through. Mine were £1503 inc VAT if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by LGK6D View Post
        Hi,

I bought my RS2 ones from Larkspeed as I needed a VAT receipt, they were the cheapest I could find at the time. They arrive directly from KW in Germany anyway, so it doesn't matter who they come through. Mine were £1503 inc VAT if I remember correctly.
        Thanks for sharing.

What are they like on UK roads ?

What suspension were you running before hand ? Condition ?

Thanks for feedback.

Comment

Larkspeed on their web site are selling them at £1466 plus postage, can anybody beat that?

Comment

Yes. We just are staring to sell KW now. Promo prices for the start. Visit https://www.akmotorsport.net/product...ry/suspension/ for pricing
            AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Very good site, quick to navigate and easy to use.

Best of luck with your business.

NCTS.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Resend it pls. I had my inbox full
                  AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Hi Robbie,

Hopefully I can help you with this, have you had any prices yet?

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks
                    Yaz

Originally posted by robbie100hp View Post
                    As the title I'm looking for the cheapest place to get kW v3 to put on my audi ur quattro running s2 set up thanks
                    1992 Audi 100 2.8 Quattro
                    1993 Audi Cab 2.3
                    1995 Audi URS6 Avant
                    1999 Audi S8 D2 FL
                    2005 Skoda Octavia Elegance Variant TDi
                    2012 VW CC BlueMotion Tech DSG

Comment

Hi, just saw this by chance and my apologies as I must have forgotten to get back to you

I will reply to your PM now with your prices.

Many thanks
                      Yaz

Originally posted by varia View Post
                      I asked Yaz a few days ago and he said he will get back to be, no price yet
                      1993 Audi Cab 2.3
                      1995 Audi URS6 Avant
                      1999 Audi S8 D2 FL

Comment

Yes, I can do V3's better than that including delivery.

Also bear in mind that KW offer 2 years warranty but is only valid in the country they are originally purchased in. Warranty will be VOID if exported to another country.

Thanks
                        Yaz

Originally posted by robbie100hp View Post
                        Larkspeed on their web site are selling them at £1466 plus postage, can anybody beat that?
                        1993 Audi Cab 2.3
                        1995 Audi URS6 Avant
                        1999 Audi S8 D2 FL

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz View Post
                          Also bear in mind that KW offer 2 years warranty but is only valid in the country they are originally purchased in. Warranty will be VOID if exported to another country.

Thanks
                          Yaz
                          That is not true. The warranty can't be void because of the EU laws. All the KW suspensions are fixed in DE. So if anything would happen and that is very unlikely, as KW makes solid sets, I would have to be send to KW anyway for repairs.

The only difference is that it would be that it would not be send Customer -> someone in UK -> KW but Customer -> Me -> KW. But having a huge price difference on initially buy it is worth the extra effort. I will take the extra shipping cost on me (UK->PL and back) sending prepaid GLS courier.

Comment

I can confirm Albert is getting me a GREAT price for some kw 3 suspension! I'm ordering it today along with some of his great looking bottom arms and toe rods etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X