Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi RS2 & BMW E34 M5 Touring - Magazine Article

http://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi...uring-2169274/

Dave, you may like to add this to your 'library' if you have not already got it, which I'm sure you have on reflection.

Having said that, I'm sure there are other members who have not yet read this one.

Enjoy.

Last edited by macspring; 15 November 2015, 21:22.

It really is a mystery that the UrS6 is so much under the radar, and consequently are so cheap to buy when it is is chipped either as a saloon or an avant it is so quick and discrete.

Compared to an E34 M5, or a MB 500E which have a much bigger 'cult' following.

When either is RS2'd and then chipped to 380 why would you have anything else but one of each, a saloon for good use and an avant for a daily or when you need a bigger boot.

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
      Dave, you may like to ad this to your 'library' if you have not already got it, which I'm sure you have on reflection.
      There is nothing 'library' about my UrS library. I would challenge anyone in the world for more articles (in the original magazines) than I do.

I have the October 2001 BMW Car magazine that that article is from. Scanned and pdf'd for the electronic library in 2012 (3.8 Mb)

We have to thank Popdemonic (or his buddy Kot) for keeping these images alive.

Originally posted by popdemonic
      Creditted to Kot Nelson @ Audiclubthailand.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Thanks to The Librarian for inserting the individual pages for others on this forum to read.

Comment

Working...
        X