Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in touch with Michael Ball aka Audibits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in touch with Michael Ball aka Audibits?

Have been trying to get in touch with him for the past 2 weeks. Just trying to find out the status of my purchase.

I wouldn’t worry too much. I’ve bought lots of bits from him and sometimes they take a while to arrive. It feels to me like he only gets bits parcelled over one weekend then maybe not posted until the following weekend.
    1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
    2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
    2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Well, I paid him in June for a bumper and other bits. After payment was received, he started saying he wasn't happy with the bumper's condition and was looking for another. Up until a couple weeks ago I would get a generally quick response when I would email for an update. It has been more than 2 weeks without a word from him and a couple emails sent.

Comment

He quit selling audi stuff from the threads online. I've heard of other people trying to get hold of him with no response for months now.

Comment

Right after I made the purchase, a bunch of threads popped up asking what happened to him. I truly hope he is ok, if I don't hear back from him very soon, I'm going to have to file a claim with PayPal. I'd much rather have the bumper than the funds back.

Comment

He is a member on here (or was with two accounts) and so is his son.

Comment

I've bought parts from Mike before, he's a genuine bloke into old Audi's, I'm sure it's just a wee glitch …….

Comment

Spoke to his son a minute ago. Says his father, audibits is on vacation but you can contact at his phone number which I’ve pm’ed you
                Cheers mis amigos,
                _Anton

Comment

Thank you. Is that is sons # of Michael's?

Comment

His son Mike Ball relayed the message after showing him this
                    Cheers mis amigos,
                    _Anton

Comment

Ok, thank you.

Comment

Here we are again. Received a couple emails from him right after he returned from holiday, then radio silence. Been weeks with no response. I really hope he is ok. At this point, I have even gone through PayPal to contact him with no response.

Comment

Working...
                        X