Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreamweaver, any one know how to use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamweaver, any one know how to use it?

Whatcha folks, anyone use this software or know how to use it?

Got a mate who needs to get to grips with it and would appreciate some help if anyones got half hour for a fone call, or even if they live near wokingham, berkshire to drop round and have a look?

Cheers guys
    Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Gary, there are lots of resources and tutorials out on the internet for it too, also worth checking out NVU software which is the open source equivalent
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Dreamweaver also comes with its own guide. As long as you can hack reading loads of info and instructions its very easy to pick up. As far as web design goes dreamweaver is one of the easiest ways to build. Far form the best, but defiantly one of the easiest.
      91 S2 coupé - RIP
      98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

How longs a piece of string....

What is he doing? "Designing" or developing? Also what does he want to learn? WYSIWYG interface, customisation, inbuilt FTP/scripts/, Database connections, CSS?... It does quite a bit =)
        S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Not sure what it is hes doing, creating a web site i think for uni, hes been looking though the help files but apparently there huge

Will pass on ya comments and see what he can tell me for more info

Cheers guys
          Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

I have an e-book somewhere at home. Its very good for beginners. Let me know if you fancy it and I will try to dig it out.
            '93 S2 Coupe

Comment

Waad that would be outstanding if you dont mind? Know me mates struggling with it, and hes got about 4 weeks to get this project in, along with a lot of other work, so any help is greatly appreciated matey
              Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

I think your friend should learn basic html first. When he know the basics DW is very good WYSIWYG editor.

Comment

Yeah my web designer mate told me the same. Learn HTML first. Its actually easier apparently.
                  '93 S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                  X