England 2 - 3 Croatia, McClown fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England 2 - 3 Croatia, McClown fired

No-one else seems to have posted it yet, so...

BBC News linky.

Ck.
    Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

we have had it years ago...it sucks...
    Polarsilber Rs2 1994

Comment

hi,

during the game i was asking myself why mclaren brought beckham in the second half?

is beckham no longer beckham? or what made mclaren to decide this way?

what about the gutter press today. Are there any other themes in it?

hopefully england is going to manage the qualification for the next world-championship better and more successfully.

bye wolfgang
      S2 Coupe ABY
      S2 Sedan
      S6 20V Avant
      www.audis2.de

Comment

Sven got it tight last year too for his failure. Who's gonna be the next scapegoat in a gimp suit to take the job?

Comment

Originally posted by dm80 View Post
          Who's gonna be the next scapegoat in a gimp suit to take the job?
          Current bookies favourites here, with Martin O' Neill and Jose Mourinho being the top two*.

Ck.
          *Correct at time of typing, no connection to that or any other bookie.
          Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

Best thing that could happen to that bunch of overpaid jokers managed by an idiot with the charisma of a dogt**d.............now we can watch real sport with real passion.......Rugby Union Football
            Alastair
            RS2

Comment

Complete comedy, from the 'New' Wembley quagmire, through the devious Croatian use of a slippery wet ball that they quite unfairly kicked... Wait for it... this is the nasty bit... AT the goalkeeper. Then, onto the wheeling out of the USA retirement society (who actually probably played better than most of the rest of the troop, and that's no indictment on how well he played, just how badly the rest did). And, on finally to the hilarious commentary about, if Andorra score against Russia in the last 3 mins we'll still be through.

As you say, bring on the Rugby.
              85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
              93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Interseting point i heard on Capital Radio this mourning though, what about the sacking of the clowns that hired him in the first place?
                Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

The FA has been incapable of running a 'p*ss up in a brewery' for a long time. Having said that the RFU has taken some time to sort out club vs country (but then they have been 'professional' for a very short time)
                  Alastair
                  RS2

Comment

Don't get me started it hurts even more when you have football qualifications and see clowns like McClaren in the job.

Tactically he got the game so wrong

a) Carson - how can you give the lad his debut in a high pressure game, either play James or stick with Robinson

b) 4-5-1 This formation sucks, it's a great formation to spoil a game but to try and win it? Defoe or Bent should have started in a 442

c) Hargreaves is the only midfield who presses and breaks play, no matter how well Barry had done it was a horses for courses.

d) Beckham on one hand he was right he could not have played in a 451 but the set pieces were awful until he came on - catch 22 situation.

e) The defense - in a game we must not lose you play Bridge who isn't match fit, played Lescot instead of Wes Brown wtf.

What peeved me the most was the performance, no tempo, no heart, no desire

Gerrard and Lampard cannot play together!!!!!!!!!!! when will a manager get that in their heads.........

I could go on and on but..................

P.S Give the job to O'Neill just to f*ck up the
                    Villa
                    Last edited by Jamo; 22 November 2007, 13:45.

Comment

Just back from Ireland, watching Loeb and his mates on the limit

Still don't get why anybody watches football
                      rs2315.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200711...bfb92cd_7.html

They are going to look at the whole england set up....a bit late me thinks....

The england job is just like being chased around with a stick with poo on it....no-one wants to play....or even hold the stick!!...:mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by alg View Post
                          Best thing that could happen to that bunch of overpaid jokers managed by an idiot with the charisma of a dogt**d.............now we can watch real sport with real passion.......Rugby Union Football
                          I agree,watched the match last night,nowt else to do,and as much as I have tried to get into the game,I still can't stand it.
                          Footballers are nowadays are nothing more than part of the self obsessed celebrity circuit,more worried about there appearence than upholding their countrys reputation.
                          The rugby world cup was a different matter,played by proper sportsmen who gave it all to try and win,but sadly failed,but not due to lack of effort.
                          Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
                          Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
                          Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

untill england learn to keep posession like top teams do they will never be any good .

Comment

f) You're not the world beaters you think you may be. Just a thought..

Comment

Working...
                              X