My wife must really love me!!!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife must really love me!!!....

well after Santa's visit and the opening of the traditional socks etc, my wife got me to open my final gift......

only an Audi R8 and AM DB9 driving experience!

I must be doing something right!!!....and talk about feeling like I was 6 again!!

still on cloud 9!!.....

anyone get anything good for crimbo?...

Brilliant!
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

you lucky,lucky bar steward
      all i got is 4 more boxes of work
      1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
      2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
      3. H & R SPRINGS
      4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
      5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
      6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
      7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
      8. fmic fitted

Comment

Yup!

Laura was considering a similar pressie aparrently... figured with my track day history with the Audi it probably wasn't worth it. So, she bought me a flying lesson instead!!

Was speechless when I opened it, really didn't know what to expect and then read the letter thingy that explain what fate you've got ahead... very excited, ALWAYS wanted to fly - I guess i need to blow the dust off MS Flight Sim and get some practice!!

AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

NICE!!! i got a new computer chair and an iPod. Good gifts too, but nothing compared to that!
          Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Nice one guys

Didnt find an S2 under the tree (or on the drive) but then wasnt expecting one either to be fair, all in good time

Did get a well funky digi cam though, so some good pics comeing from the tracks and shows this year

Nothing really car related, just DVDs and bits n pieces, and main present from the other half i just cant discuss in public!! :mischeif:
            Audi A4 1.8Tq

VW Passat 1.8T RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post

Was speechless when I opened it, really didn't know what to expect and then read the letter thingy
              me too!!!...the wife wishes she had a camera as my face was priceless!!....

good luck with your flying lesson.... a friend of mine got one and he carried on training, he's looking at getting a full pilots licence!!...

Comment

CAn vouch for the R8 experience day, I have ben given one too, put a huge smile on my face just hope I can get in it with a helmet on now....... Brill
                Dark Grey Avant
                RS2 FARB
                Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
                Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Working...
                X