What rear anti roll bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rear anti roll bar?

I've finally took my subframes off today. I've got all the bits to renew (have had for around 3 years) but pondering on replacing skinny rear ARB.
    what one do you guys recommend. And is there a part number. Internet is a bit vague to say the least. Cheers

What car is it?
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

It looks like the white line bar14z from DT is the best option and £35 discount so coming in around £145..

Comment

Where's the discount come from?

Comment

It's my coupe 3b S2. Sorry I've had it that long now I forgot to say..
          the discount was from demon tweeks via eBay.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Whiteline is a good option... I believe you can also put a front one on the rear if you switch legs left to right...

If you have just the standard front, set the Whiteline at softest....
              Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
              S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
              '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

I've got new rear tie arms rear subframe poly bushes new diff mount poly bushes new lower ball joints . Then it's the same up front.
                Then it's new injector seats uprated fuel pump and the pair of new wings I've had ages.. can't wait to see how she handles.

Comment

Thank you LHD kid.. I'll order whiteline and set it to softest. Got to be better than the original twig..

Comment

My Whiteline RARB was one of the best mods i've done to the car. I set mine to the middle setting. So far its' spot on. I have a standard FARB and H&r springs and Koni shocks.

Comment

I'll keep the standard front ARB. I'm on KW v1 coilovers so along with the black powerflex bushes and rarb I'm looking forward to a better handling car.
                      cheers guys

Comment

I set it to middle and I'm happy how it feels. Didn't try any other settings and can't tell how the feeling changes.
                        ​​​​

Comment

I'll probably set it to the middle to start with and see how I go.. thank you

Comment

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-the-s2/page16

Comment

Front one fits but white line is neater
                              Cheers'en, AndyC
                              1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Working...
                              X