No announcement yet.

Where did this Coupe go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to piss on thiis trader's chips but he's describing this car as the best one out there according to "S2 people". My cricket green coupe has done less miles, is much higher spec and probably the only "P" plate left. There was only 3 in the first place and one was definitely written off and i think the other might've possibly come to a sad end also. One proper owner before me too.

Comment

And you definitely don’t want to sell that Andy! I know people have to big up cars when selling but to be the nicest S2 left is a bold statement when so many people on this forum take pride in their cars! I think mine is a good one and I love using mine at the weekend am sure my wife will put a few pics on fb lol

Comment

I almost bought this one back in 2000 (I think) - add from back then attached. Must of been just before Greenyman bought it??

The surgeon who'd owned it had traded it in to Audi for a TT. It then 'disappeared' off the radar for a few months and appeared for sale at PDS Belle Vue where I viewed it. I spoke to the surgeon at the time, and he said he traded it for a fair bit more than the $16 it was up for.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        '94 S2 (RS2+ spec. Tarmac Rally Car)
        S2QuattroMotorsport

Comment

Yeah I looked at this S2 at Belle Vue garage was on the hill just up from Team Valley at Gateshead they use to sell some decent motors

Comment

Working...
          X