Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anthonys2
    replied
    Yeah I looked at this S2 at Belle Vue garage was on the hill just up from Team Valley at Gateshead they use to sell some decent motors

Leave a comment:

• 20vTurbo
    replied
    I almost bought this one back in 2000 (I think) - add from back then attached. Must of been just before Greenyman bought it??

The surgeon who'd owned it had traded it in to Audi for a TT. It then 'disappeared' off the radar for a few months and appeared for sale at PDS Belle Vue where I viewed it. I spoke to the surgeon at the time, and he said he traded it for a fair bit more than the $16 it was up for.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• anthonys2
    replied
    And you definitely don’t want to sell that Andy! I know people have to big up cars when selling but to be the nicest S2 left is a bold statement when so many people on this forum take pride in their cars! I think mine is a good one and I love using mine at the weekend am sure my wife will put a few pics on fb lol

Leave a comment:

• S2TORNADO
    replied
    I hate to piss on thiis trader's chips but he's describing this car as the best one out there according to "S2 people". My cricket green coupe has done less miles, is much higher spec and probably the only "P" plate left. There was only 3 in the first place and one was definitely written off and i think the other might've possibly come to a sad end also. One proper owner before me too.

Leave a comment:

• anthonys2
    replied
    Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
    I spoke to Greenyman and he said the dealer was buying both cars
    That’s a shame Martin looked after the S2 extremely well was and is a nice car but not a 25k car!! Martin struggled at 12k too many time wasters and now some chancer thinks he can get 25k I appreciate these cars are “slowly” going up in value but they aren’t 25k cars just yet.

Leave a comment:

• RS23M1
    replied
    oh dear I think we have two more clowns asking stupid money....

I have seen all both and not worth this money. The indigo blue example has had a lot of paintwork and requires £2000 to be spend immediately e.g. new windscreen Any car around £20k has to be totally original and perfect underside IMO.....even then probably not worth the money.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-N-AU...IAAOSwTaFdYHtH

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-S2-C...53.m1438.l2649

I looked at the cricket green one back in 2011 when owner first decided to sell - original paint but underside was rotten at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Nuvo
    replied
    <Sigh> I just knew that clown would get it.

Leave a comment:

• tango123
    replied
    True that. for 25k you can get much nicer cars

Leave a comment:

• arranstone
    replied
    Advertised for 25k, at that price i believe he will own it himself for many years to come. No S2 is worth that money and wont be in my mind for a long time.
    Seller is a dillusional speculator.

Leave a comment:

• david1980
    replied
    Nice markup for little/no work.

Leave a comment:

• LHD_Kid
    replied
    Caliper carriers 1000 quid...

Leave a comment:

• Colesy
    replied
    Here it is... https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ountry/9953595

Leave a comment:

• Tractor Dave
    replied
    I spoke to Greenyman and he said the dealer was buying both cars

Leave a comment:

• anthonys2
    replied
    Greenyman still has it it never sold he did buy a Cab similar colour which also looked nice. I went to see it I think 2 years ago and also about 20 years ago before he originally bought it its a nice colour exceptionally low mileage

Leave a comment:

• Nuvo
    replied
    l really hope the rogue trader called Stephen Boag or whatever alias he's using now hasn't got his grubby mitts on it.

https://www.themodernclassiccarco.com/carsforsale.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X