Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fuel pump is this

Hi All,

Can anyone confirm what fuel pump this is?
    I cannot find any information on it and want to know its LPH.

I originally was told my car had a 044 pump, but now I I have looked I found this.

part number 84/27 28600 09162
    pump is 50mm

Thanks!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Not seen one like that before although if it was a bosch pump it would be stamped on the pump. what's wrong with this pump ?

Comment

It’s an unknown VDO pump and we don’t it to fall over on the dyno
      My gut feel is it’s a pump from an S or RS from later years, they were supplied as a drop-in “fuel delivery unit” rather than just a straight pump, which is why I think it can’t identify it from its part numbering.
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
        Not seen one like that before although if it was a bosch pump it would be stamped on the pump. what's wrong with this pump ?
        Yep as Alex says, car has now been slightly upgraded capable of 500 bhp + when tuned. I was told that a 044 pump was fitted in my car by previous owner but on inspection found this, There is nothing wrong with the pump other than long start from cold, with no check valve fitted. I wanted to see how well this pump flows, but probably best to buy a new pump that is known capable of 500 bhp +.

Comment

Ha yes if your going to run more power you need a good pump. Do be careful where you by the pump from as there are a lot off chines copy's. Good luck fella.

Comment

Working...
          X