X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newsh View Post
    Have you done a proper boost leak test?

Which part did you need to get?
    Yeah all done and they’ve said it’s the N75 boost valve if that makes sense?? New one coming from Germany

Comment

Originally posted by sam80quattro View Post
      I’ve got a smoke/boost leak tester if you want to borrow it..
      Thanks for the offer mate appreciate that but it’s ok.

Comment

hope you get it sorted matey, I have the boost leak plug kit with the valve in if you need a borrow
        ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
        THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Ok picked up my S2 yesterday afternoon. Took it careful at 1st to warm up as usual and put some V power in and then give it a blast and seemed good. About a mile away from Home coming to a junction slowing down so foot was off accelerator and changed down gear got round corner and a slight bit of hesitation like a little hiccup. But then for the next mile or so was normal. Might give it a blast today. It’s also not had much useage since June which for my S2 is a little unusual as I love to drive mine at the weekend where possible. See what happens this afternoon.

Comment

Pleased to report that my S2 feels much better. Took it out for an hours drive yesterday afternoon and no issues at all. Happy now that all issues have been sorted and thanks for everyone’s advice on here you’ve all been a great help thanks.

Next job on the agenda next year is to sort headlining just starting a sag a little and then refurbish the alloys and also might look at get the headlights refurbed as well then my car will be mint lol!!

Comment

Working...
            X