Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac2226
    replied
    Like you said it’s like a banana I would be tempted to take it to a good exaust fabricator see if they can sort it out for you all best michael

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    Originally posted by mac2226 View Post
    This is second manifold I’ve seen this week not from same company that looks to be badly made. Have you checked the fitment on the head and also checked the head flange with a flat edge?
    Head is perfect, also gasket fits straight on the studs of the head and Wagner manifold was fitted to this head without any issues.
    Its 100% build quality.As the guy refused to refund my money and there is not much I can do apart from letting other people know how this guy dealing with the issue I have made the holes slightly bigger.Now I can the face of the manifold is like banana as well .
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• mac2226
    replied
    This is second manifold I’ve seen this week not from same company that looks to be badly made. Have you checked the fitment on the head and also checked the head flange with a flat edge?

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    started a topic KKDMotorsport -AVOID

KKDMotorsport -AVOID

In 2020 I have ordered tubular exhaust manifold from this company in Finland (KKDMotorsport)
    Paid about £800 .Received it and put it on the shelf as many of you know that’s how it goes,collect parts and then fit it .
    I couldn’t try it on when received it as I was still using my car .
    yesterday was the day to try it on .
    it doesn’t fit !!!Its not like it’s even close.
    Contacted the guy and explained the situation,I have send all the pictures showing the problem his response- keep it .
    in my opinion it’s absolutely out of order .My advise-think twice before you will even consider purchasing from this guy .
    This gallery has 3 photos.
Working...
X